PDA

View Full Version : Buyers wanted for Best Geo Domains

horatiob
19th February 2010, 12:02 PM
Best Geo Domain in Hindi

We are selling 1 IDN Geo Domain in Hindi and the price is $7,000.

The geo domain is: पोलैंड.com (Poland.com)

- The term पोलैंड is getting over 3 million Google searches. (Idntools.com Google Bulk Searcher Engine)

- Hindi speakers in India are interested in finding out more about Poland.

- Polish businesses are interested to export their services and products to India's 1 billion Hindi speaking market via advertising on your website to grow international sales.

- $1m< could be asked for Poland.com in 3 years, and $10m in 10 years for your domain.

- This is a longer term investment, expect to hold it for a few years.

Opportunity:

Foreward thinking is needed. You'll likely be ahead of the rest and get the big money.

Which IDN is better? - Country vs Local city. For example, Poland.com vs Bangalore.com. Poland, which may suprise you, because Polish businesses will want to sell to 1 billion people. They may not understand the language but if they don't want lose out to competitors and want to grow their sales they will learn the langauge or hire a translator. Poland's chamber of commerce goal is to improve business sales for its country, Poland.com could help Poland export their products to 1 billion shoppers.

Hindi is extremely underated and things are starting to move.

IDN Geo domains in Chinese are very expensive to buy. For example, a Taipai.net would sell for $10,000 and Taipai.com would sell for $20,000. Poland.com - a country - is for only $7,000.

Offers in the region of $7,000 will be considered.

PM me or Post.

Thanks.

bumblebee man
19th February 2010, 01:04 PM
:lol:

IDNCowboy
19th February 2010, 02:11 PM
Best Geo Domain in Hindi

We are selling 1 IDN Geo Domain in Hindi and the price is $7,000.

The geo domain is: पोलैंड.com (Poland.com)

- The term पोलैंड is getting over 3 million Google searches. (Idntools.com Google Bulk Searcher Engine)

- Hindi speakers in India are interested in finding out more about Poland.

- Polish businesses are interested to export their services and products to India's 1 billion Hindi speaking market via advertising on your website to grow international sales.

- $1m< could be asked for Poland.com in 3 years, and $10m in 10 years for your domain.

- This is a longer term investment, expect to hold it for a few years.

Opportunity:

Foreward thinking is needed. You'll likely be ahead of the rest and get the big money.

Which IDN is better? - Country vs Local city. For example, Poland.com vs Bangalore.com. Poland, which may suprise you, because Polish businesses will want to sell to 1 billion people. They may not understand the language but if they don't want lose out to competitors and want to grow their sales they will learn the langauge or hire a translator. Poland's chamber of commerce goal is to improve business sales for its country, Poland.com could help Poland export their products to 1 billion shoppers.

Hindi is extremely underated and things are starting to move.

IDN Geo domains in Chinese are very expensive to buy. For example, a Taipai.net would sell for $10,000 and Taipai.com would sell for $20,000. Poland.com - a country - is for only $7,000.

PM me or Post.

Thanks.

Taipei did not sell..

thefabfive
19th February 2010, 02:27 PM
IMO the "best" domains don't need a sales pitch.

Please post the punycode per sale rules.
Posted via Mobile Device

thefabfive
19th February 2010, 02:50 PM

You mean 3 million SERP (search engine result pages) and not 3 million searches on Google. I get 1.17 million SERP on Google. And 46 global monthly searches on Google Keyword Tool.

I'm not saying your domain doesn't have value, but you should try to be accurate with the statistics. Good luck.

mulligan
19th February 2010, 06:03 PM
You are too kind fab!

blastfromthepast
19th February 2010, 07:17 PM
So, how much do you think INDIA.com is worth in Indian languages?

bumblebee man
19th February 2010, 08:49 PM
So, how much do you think INDIA.com is worth in Indian languages?

Nothing. Why care for India if you are already there? You have to wake up. Poland is the number two luxury tourist destination for Indians just behind Molvania. BTW: You might still get Molvania.com in Gujarati for a reg fee.

blastfromthepast
19th February 2010, 08:55 PM
Molvania is always welcoming of Indian tourism and investment. The local luxury hotel was bought by the TAJ group recently.

Drewbert
19th February 2010, 09:02 PM
I heard TATA was looking at building a car factory in Molvania.

That ROCKS!

19th February 2010, 09:14 PM
Molvanîa.com - Avail.

IDNCowboy
19th February 2010, 09:17 PM

That ROCKS!
TATA Motors should move there :P
Yes they won't have to follow any laws there.. The cars can fall apart and what would happen if the government needed to recall them?

TATA ALL

bumblebee man
19th February 2010, 09:21 PM

That ROCKS!

http://img535.imageshack.us/img535/4739/dkjsl.jpg

Drewbert
20th February 2010, 12:48 AM
That's a purdy looking horse you got there mate.

blastfromthepast
20th February 2010, 12:55 AM
Hey guys, no making fun of Molvania please.

bumblebee man
20th February 2010, 02:49 PM
If we take this for granted...

...there are only two options:

Either...

You are completely mad

or...

You've got some other investment that gets you more than 14,200 % profit in three years

Just in the latter case I would be very grateful for an investment advice.

horatiob
20th February 2010, 06:05 PM
Taipei did not sell..

Thanks for the update!

Sorry for the delayed response.... I thought I subcribed to this thread.

Thanks.

horatiob
20th February 2010, 06:25 PM
IMO the "best" domains don't need a sales pitch.

Please post the punycode per sale rules.
Posted via Mobile Device

Sales pitch... only 1% of people complain.

horatiob
20th February 2010, 06:49 PM
You mean 3 million SERP (search engine result pages) and not 3 million searches on Google. I get 1.17 million SERP on Google. And 46 global monthly searches on Google Keyword Tool.

I'm not saying your domain doesn't have value, but you should try to be accurate with the statistics. Good luck.

Thanks for highlighting my mistake. I did not mean to distort the figures. Glad your domain has that SERP. Good luck to you too.

sarcle
20th February 2010, 06:59 PM
Thanks for highlighting my mistake. I did not mean to distort the figures. Glad your domain has that SERP. Good luck to you too.

Is there a "facepalm" smiley for vbulletin?

Nevermind, found one. http://i.imgur.com/tsAuP.gif

Edit:
This one's better. http://i.imgur.com/patEj.gif

horatiob
20th February 2010, 07:10 PM
Nothing. Why care for India if you are already there? You have to wake up. Poland is the number two luxury tourist destination for Indians just behind Molvania. BTW: You might still get Molvania.com in Gujarati for a reg fee.

My sentiments exactly. That's why I registered some of the world's biggest cities and countries, including Poland.

Good luck.

horatiob
20th February 2010, 07:32 PM
If we take this for granted...

...there are only two options:

Either...

You are completely mad

or...

You've got some other investment that gets you more than 14,200 % profit in three years

Just in the latter case I would be very grateful for an investment advice.

Hindi.com cost $10 reg in 2008 and sold for $4,000 in 2008. (I think the year is right) according to Idn Sales.

What will it be worth in 2013, 2015? I believe a lot.
Poland.com is a good buy too.

horatiob
20th February 2010, 07:39 PM

Edit:

Glad you managed to get your words out in a picture!

20th February 2010, 07:45 PM
Hindi.com cost $10 reg in 2008 and sold for $4,000 in 2008.
Link?

horatiob
20th February 2010, 08:14 PM
http://idntools.com/idnsales.php?page=19

thefabfive
20th February 2010, 08:49 PM

Not quite.

पोलैंड (Poland) has 1.13 million Google SERP
पोलैंड (Poland) has 46 Global monthly searches (broad) on Google Keyword Tool
पोलैंड (Poland) has 22 Global monthly searches (exact) on Google Keyword Tool

Hope that was clearer than my previous post.

thefabfive
20th February 2010, 08:53 PM

Edit:

My thoughts exactly. How could we have missed that smiley, especially with this forum.

thefabfive
20th February 2010, 08:54 PM

Without the tags some people just don't get it.

horatiob
20th February 2010, 09:35 PM
Link?

http://idntools.com/idnsales.php?page=19

Sorry for late reply, quick posted link before by mistake, had to wait 30 min to post again.

horatiob
20th February 2010, 09:52 PM
Not quite.

पोलैंड (Poland) has 1.13 million Google SERP
पोलैंड (Poland) has 46 Global monthly searches (broad) on Google Keyword Tool
पोलैंड (Poland) has 22 Global monthly searches (exact) on Google Keyword Tool

Hope that was clearer than my previous post.

Thank you for informing me about the Poland stats. Hopefully both our domains will increase futher and futher in value. Thanks once again.

Lets both press on with domain success!

sarcle
21st February 2010, 01:28 AM
Thank you for informing me about the Poland stats. Hopefully both our domains will increase futher and futher in value. Thanks once again.

Lets both press on with domain success!

http://i.imgur.com/patEj.gif

markits
21st February 2010, 04:56 AM
http://i.imgur.com/patEj.gif

I am just reading through the thread, so mine is :lol:

markits
21st February 2010, 04:58 AM
Thanks to horatiob and everyone. :lol:

bwhhisc
21st February 2010, 10:34 AM
"One mans junk is another man's treasure".

Guess you have to ask, who would type in Poland.com from India. My only thoughts on this would be geography students studying countries of the world, and that could be a decent number given the 1 Billion+ population in India.

Could be hard to monetize that though, and Hindi idn traffic may be a good few years away from being more than a trickle. For GEOs local cities in India seem like a better pick as you would find ready advertisers and social networking opportunities. Guess you could put up a game arcade site and distract the kids from their studies though. ;)