PDA

View Full Version : ¿ www. dominiosinternet .com ?

Compi
20th February 2010, 09:37 AM
Hi guys,

I tried to buy some domains from DominiosInternet.com

I got in touch with them and they agreed to sell some domains using escrow.com

Then when I had already wired the moneny they cancelled the transaction.

Now they do not reply to my emails.

Do you know who is the owner of this website? Have you ever heard about this website

Thank you :(

domainguru
20th February 2010, 09:57 AM
Well at least you used escrow.com ......

people cancel all the time, thats life.

Hi guys,

I tried to buy some domains from DominiosInternet.com

I got in touch with them and they agreed to sell some domains using escrow.com

Then when I had already wired the moneny they cancelled the transaction.

Now they do not reply to my emails.

Do you know who is the owner of this website? Have you ever heard about this website

Thank you :(

Wot
20th February 2010, 10:15 AM
Considering how many Portuguese,Spanish etc IDN they own it is more than likely they frequent this forum, maybe you will get your answer soon.

Compi
21st February 2010, 08:49 AM
They agreed to sell the domains I picked up and then I sent the money and confirmed that I had payed. Once they got my email saying that the money was already in the escrow´s account they cancelled the transaction without further comment.

Totally unfair and unprofessional behaviour.

They could have told me something before that so I wouldn´t have incurred in transaction and cancellation costs.

I am not sure whether or not they frecuent this forum because we are used to be serious when doing business

domainguru
21st February 2010, 10:31 PM
They agreed to sell the domains I picked up and then I sent the money and confirmed that I had payed. Once they got my email saying that the money was already in the escrow´s account they cancelled the transaction without further comment.

Totally unfair and unprofessional behaviour.

They could have told me something before that so I wouldn´t have incurred in transaction and cancellation costs.

I am not sure whether or not they frecuent this forum because we are used to be serious when doing business

Yep. Definitely annoying. Some people think "a deal is a deal" and will honour it once agreed. Others think "a deal is a deal only when its completed".

In reality, though, you just have to "move on", tell them their behaviour was unacceptable and if you feel strongly enough, tell them you won't buy from them in the future. But you aren't going to get the names from them now.