PDA

View Full Version : tractatusmedia interaction and suggestion

tractatusmedia
23rd February 2010, 03:04 PM
Hello IDNforum members. We would like to introduce to you all our affiliate network Tracatusmedia, the international branch of Turkey based Koin Internet.
Tractatusmedia accepts members from all countries and we offer campaigns to each country.
Payments are done via Paypal, bank wire or check. Payment schedule is net5, net15 and net35. Net5 is only available to the members of our site that run the exclusive campaigns. Net15 is for the super affiliates. Our affiliates get 5% refferal commisons.
We would be happy to support your site and increase your income with our experienced team. We are eager to receive international affiliates from idnforums.com

If you have any question, we can answer from here and we would be glad to hear your suggestions and opinions about our site.

www.tractatusmedia.com

Drewbert
23rd February 2010, 06:49 PM
Good to see you here :)

Can you provide a list of programs in your network that will allow domain owners to redirect their traffic domains direct to the affiliate program without having to build out a site?

For instance, I have a Turkish domain in the education sector that saw 90,000 visits to it's parking page last year, and it made US$100

Is there someone in your network who I could send those visitors to directly, who could give me better than $1.10 RPM?

tractatusmedia
26th February 2010, 02:17 PM
tractatusnedia is an affliate network that is engaged in cost per sale and cost per lead.
advertisers in our network, give importance to the content of the site. so we can't provide advertisements
the parking domains.

Drewbert
26th February 2010, 07:44 PM
I'm not talking about putting advertisements on parked domains.

I'm talking about INSTEAD of putting advertisements on a webpage, having a domain that get natural traffic (lets say çiçekler.com - not mine just an example) and redirecting it through your network (so the affiliate code is set) straight to your Turkish flower sellers website.

Drewbert
26th February 2010, 07:52 PM
There appears to be a couple of restriction in your ToS which would rule out a lot of people here...

"b) Is written in English and contains English-only content."

You don't allow Turkish language websites ???

"In addition, the applicant must be a person above 18 years old and resident in the United States, Canada, the United Kingdom, Germany, France, the Netherlands or Australia."

WTF?

You don't even allow TURKISH webmasters to join?

tractatusmedia
26th February 2010, 08:38 PM
During the process of updating our webpage, terms and conditions was placed in its former content. Thanks for your warning. We will fix this issue soon. We accept members from all countries that have appropriate contents according to our terms.

Drewbert
26th February 2010, 09:24 PM
Is there a way to see a list of your advertisers without signing up first? It would be nice to see what you offer in the education sector within Turkey.