PDA

View Full Version : Showcase: NO IDNs

blastfromthepast
24th February 2010, 07:27 PM
Please note: due to technical reasons, a showcase cannot be ordered for internationalized domain names (IDN domains: domains which contain non Latin characters).

alexd
24th February 2010, 07:56 PM
Please note: due to technical reasons, a showcase cannot be ordered for internationalized domain names (IDN domains: domains which contain non Latin characters).

Just a shot in the dark, but is that from Sedo ??

bramiozo
24th February 2010, 08:10 PM
technical reasons: sad
IDN domains: domains which contain non Latin characters : sadder

Rubber Duck
24th February 2010, 08:17 PM
I think I am going to write on E-Book on how to breath oxygen and market it to Americans. See the big thing with an E-Book is your arms are never too short to be able to turn the pages.

Drewbert
24th February 2010, 08:29 PM

The SEDO jokes just write themselves, don't they?

bumblebee man
24th February 2010, 08:34 PM
I can see this problem being solved in about 4 or 5 years. :)

jose
24th February 2010, 09:08 PM
Please note: due to technical reasons and because idners call us SEDODO, a showcase cannot be ordered for internationalized domain names (IDN domains: domains which contain non Latin characters).

BREAKING NEWS: Google has reclassified all Portuguese, Spanish and French IDN domains as non IDNs!

sarcle
24th February 2010, 09:16 PM

Not taking money from a paying customer is a good move for any business.

Are they all out of multi-bytes to run their website properly?

Drewbert
24th February 2010, 09:20 PM
The tubes on their webserver aren't wide enough to fit the multibytes down them.

There's a plumber in there right now.

sarcle
24th February 2010, 09:36 PM
The tubes on their webserver aren't wide enough to fit the multibytes down them.

There's a plumber in there right now.

Oh, it's all those multibytes clogging the tubes!

Where's Joe when you need him? He has plans to fix the economy and he can plumb!

If all else fails. I hear this fixes anything that's broken.

http://imgur.com/MeEq4.jpg

alpha
24th February 2010, 10:55 PM
too funny.

sedo always manages to snatch failure from the jaws of success

Drewbert
24th February 2010, 11:03 PM
Otherwise known as "doing a SEDO".