PDA

View Full Version : English/Arabic (vice-versa) Translation Service

Muhammad Mustafa
3rd March 2010, 12:42 PM
Hello IDNers,
Hence I have some free translation time nowadays I thought I'd start with this service:
Translation FROM Arabic TO English
&
Translation FROM English TO Arabic

Service Terms:
- You will provide the full text of source language
- I will deliver the full translation in target language
- All translation are double checked for spelling/grammar errors
- Translation time vary based on the number of words (determined upon agreement)

Pricing:
- Anything under 50 words is FREE!
- 50-300 words >> 2¢ per word
- 300+ words >> 1¢ per word
Payment via Paypal
Forward your orders to PM plz!!

g
3rd March 2010, 04:25 PM
wow that's interesting and very cheap !

that's very kind of you mustafa )))

best chance for arabic IDN owners to check their names ))))

phio
3rd March 2010, 07:35 PM
Thanks for offering this service. :)

Steve Clarke
3rd March 2010, 10:18 PM
Great Service Muhammad!
and very reliable, as well.

Muhammad Mustafa
4th March 2010, 01:05 AM
wow that's interesting and very cheap !

that's very kind of you mustafa )))

best chance for arabic IDN owners to check their names ))))
Yeah, its very cheap I know, but this service isn't tended for profit at all!
I just want:
- To encourage people here to take the RIGHT direction and start developing, I know about some names owned by members here willing to explode the Arabic IDN market if well developed
- I am overwhelmed with offline work nowadays where English isn't used too much (you know) and I don't want to lose my language skills :D

Thanks for offering this service.

Great Service Muhammad!
and very reliable, as well.
Thanks for your kind words guys, hope you'll enjoy it :)

alexd
10th March 2010, 08:33 AM
Just wanted to say a public THANK YOU to Muhammad for his excellent work. I sent him a document for translation for an Arabic IDN site I want to develop, and he has provided me back the Arabic translations for this project. Muhammad is a very friendly and helpful person, and it was a real pleasure to work with him.

I hope to work again with him in the near future.

Thanks again

Alex

Muhammad Mustafa
17th March 2010, 05:43 PM
Just wanted to say a public THANK YOU to Muhammad for his excellent work. I sent him a document for translation for an Arabic IDN site I want to develop, and he has provided me back the Arabic translations for this project. Muhammad is a very friendly and helpful person, and it was a real pleasure to work with him.

I hope to work again with him in the near future.

Thanks again

Alex

Thanks a lot for your feedback Alex
Alex is one of the most amazing guys I've worked with for a while now, he knows what he want and it was a pleasure for me to work for him in that job

Due to lack of interest in this service, this offer maybe withdrawn soon!

yanni
17th March 2010, 06:54 PM
I am really surprised that very few have taken advantage of Muhammad's very generous offer.

bumblebee man
18th March 2010, 06:10 PM
Just wanted to say a public THANK YOU to Muhammad for his excellent work.

I second that. Great service - rep added. :)

mulligan
19th March 2010, 02:49 AM
Unbelievably detailed, thorough, and very professional results .. Can't recommend Muhammad highly enough.

gammascalper
19th March 2010, 01:44 PM
Due to lack of interest in this service, this offer maybe withdrawn soon!

Agree with all that's said above about Muhammad. If you've checked e-lance for good Arabic translators, you'll see that this is a BARGAIN. Take advantage of the opportunity while it lasts.

To put it in perspective, I paid a few hundred bucks for a good, idiomatic translation for 1 page for استضافة.com

jose
19th March 2010, 04:41 PM
Hello Muhammad. I will soon order. Let me just put my ideas together. Thanks, Jose.

Muhammad Mustafa
20th March 2010, 11:57 PM
Thanks a lot for all of your great feedback guys, I really appreciate every word here.
As a result and hence some IDNers here started working in some developing (service's target), then, this service remains OPEN for everyone to take advantage of it
Enjoy your development everybody :)