PDA

View Full Version : Rick has been so pissed he hasn't posted in over a month

IDNCowboy
6th May 2010, 07:01 PM
He has invested tens of thousands into weblo cities only to hear the news that you can now only own two cities..
[url]http://www.ricksblog.com/my_weblog/2010/03/is-weblo-about-to-screw-you-seems-to-be-the-case.html#comments/url]

sarcle
6th May 2010, 07:27 PM
Well let's see. He rails against Obama, secret Bush lover. Buys a .mobi for 200k. And invests in worthless Simcities.

Maybe he isn't the Oracle that the domaining community has proclaimed him to be. In fact I know he isn't.

Run down... He got lucky once. So far his track record since isn't so great.

Has been. Sorry Rick...

alexd
6th May 2010, 07:41 PM
"Just registered WebloBlows.com and we will set up a forum for disgruntled investors that are about to be screwed by Rocky and Weblo." - Looks like that forum never materialized, as it seems to go to a parking page !!

IDNCowboy
6th May 2010, 09:09 PM
Well let's see. He rails against Obama, secret Bush lover. Buys a .mobi for 200k. And invests in worthless Simcities.

Maybe he isn't the Oracle that the domaining community has proclaimed him to be. In fact I know he isn't.

Run down... He got lucky once. So far his track record since isn't so great.

Has been. Sorry Rick...

His family was in the furniture business so he was lucky. He also got into domains just in time so he got lucky as well. He is a full bred negotiator and I guess his other business decisions aren't that great.. ;)

chrisofmel
6th May 2010, 10:21 PM
i am not sure if this is not a blessing in disguise, they are offering cities owners twice their purchase price. not a bad R.o.i. considering long term weblow will prob. be a failure and the property holders will lose 100% of there investments. i say take the money and run.

IDNCowboy
6th May 2010, 11:37 PM
N/M he has posted but some reason until today this post was coming up ontop.. :(
Still shows you people are putting up six figures for "virtual" property on one website....