PDA

View Full Version : DNW: Register.com IDN Sale Nets $5k in an Hour

sprewellpj
7th May 2010, 07:04 PM
http://domainnamewire.com/2010/05/07/register-com-idn-sale-nets-5k-in-an-hour/

sarcle
7th May 2010, 07:24 PM
Wait what? How come I didn't get this newsletter?

IDNCowboy
7th May 2010, 07:27 PM
http://domainnamewire.com/2010/05/07/register-com-idn-sale-nets-5k-in-an-hour/

オート is not the top term for auto and is misleading..
1.8 million broad but 6600 local exact searches

sprewellpj
7th May 2010, 07:28 PM
@sarcle - You could either sign up at idnnewsletter.com or PM me with your email address and I'll forward you a copy.

@IDNCowboy - I'll send our Japanese guys your comments and see what they have to say for themselves :-)

IDNCowboy
7th May 2010, 07:33 PM
@sarcle - You could either sign up at idnnewsletter.com or PM me with your email address and I'll forward you a copy.

@IDNCowboy - I'll send our Japanese guys your comments and see what they have to say for themselves :-)

I sent you an email. I'm thinking about making a purchase.

sarcle
7th May 2010, 07:34 PM

Yeah, it's weird I got the first 3. Pm coming and congrats.

squirrel
7th May 2010, 08:10 PM
Congrats guys, a very nice start for the Idnnewsletter

For the people who did not receive the newsletter on the original mail out, should we re-register ?

alpha
7th May 2010, 08:16 PM
オート is not the top term for auto and is misleading..
1.8 million broad but 6600 local exact searches

A point of clarification for all our American friends... Auto is short for automatic

Just like here in the UK, auto is not an abbreviation for automobile/car

sprewellpj
7th May 2010, 08:16 PM
Congrats guys, a very nice start for the Idnnewsletter

For the people who did not receive the newsletter on the original mail out, should we re-register ?

Thanks.

I guess re-registering can't hurt. Sometimes a spam filter interferes with the confirmation link that is emailed, and which you have to click on after you registered.

dnnames
8th May 2010, 01:20 AM
I received it 1 hour ago. Some reasonably priced ones on there. Good job!

alpha
8th May 2010, 03:09 AM
Rumor has it... a couple more $x,xxx sales are in the process of going down... watch this space.

Meanwhile if anyone is dithering on whether to pull the trigger or not you know what to do.

If you haven't got a copy of the newsletter, signup and we'll get one over to you.

tee1
14th May 2010, 05:35 PM
volume 5 is out. wow the ink is now flowing will we get weekly newsletters? love this line of the newsletter

"The last volume of the IDN Newsletter sold over $12k of domains."

btw did you hire the readhead? If she is now part of idnsnewsletter great hire :p (if not what great stock in that photo )

domainguru
15th May 2010, 05:53 AM
Rumor has it... a couple more $x,xxx sales are in the process of going down... watch this space.

Meanwhile if anyone is dithering on whether to pull the trigger or not you know what to do.

If you haven't got a copy of the newsletter, signup and we'll get one over to you.

Isn't it all Japanese????? Whatever happened to all the languages around the globe?

jacksonm
16th May 2010, 08:50 PM
A point of clarification for all our American friends... Auto is short for automatic

Just like here in the UK, auto is not an abbreviation for automobile/car

The de-facto abbreviation for "automobile" was "auto" long before the "automatic" transmission was invented. :D

thefabfive
17th May 2010, 05:43 AM
The first thing I think when I hear "automatic" is not car transmission.
Posted via Mobile Device

IDNCowboy
17th May 2010, 06:09 AM
From the IDN Newsletter:
オート.com$1,150
Auto

xn--kckcwh.com Confirmed translation

Language: Japanese
Over 1,830,000 Broad Local Search Volume. Own the auto market. Lead generation with a name like this should produce a golden revenue stream.
Looks like some miscommunication... Someone didn't do their homework ;P

Great sales tho...

Drewbert
19th May 2010, 12:28 AM
I think I've figured out who does the banners...

http://log.maniacalrage.net/tagged/cs4cr