PDA

View Full Version : Better quality names

xcyte
9th May 2010, 06:47 AM
I'm interested in getting a few better quality names if people are looking to get more realistic prices for them than a $100 offer for a great generic they've had for years. I'd be especially interested in taking a look at any better quality geos people are thinking of selling (if they actually are any)..
cheers guys PM me

xcyte

domainguru
9th May 2010, 07:41 AM
I'm interested in getting a few better quality names if people are looking to get more realistic prices for them than a $100 offer for a great generic they've had for years. I'd be especially interested in taking a look at any better quality geos people are thinking of selling (if they actually are any)..
cheers guys PM me

xcyte

dream on dude..........

Rubber Duck
9th May 2010, 08:35 AM
Nobody is going to waste their time listing such names with the morass that appears in open forum. Up until now most offers have simply been insulting. If motivated buyers appear then no doubt motivated sellers will appear. The names do exist.

xcyte
9th May 2010, 12:18 PM
I know they exist, just not in the normal sales threads. I'm looking to invest xx,xxx, feel free to PM me any names you value at atleast low x,xxx and wouldn't mind letting go of. Like I said some geos would be swell,

Thanks

blastfromthepast
9th May 2010, 10:40 PM
I pm'd you with a list of country names. You couldn't be bothered to reply. Now that I read you are only offering $XX,XXX, not too interested.

IDNCowboy
9th May 2010, 10:53 PM
Now that I read you are only offering $XX,XXX, not too interested.

Those that joined in 2005 are holding out for $xxx,xxx
Respect the elders too ;-)
::sarcasm:: kidding

blastfromthepast
10th May 2010, 02:41 AM
Those that joined in 2005 are holding out for $xxx,xxx
Respect the elders too ;-)
::sarcasm:: kidding

Yeah? Well, I'm only holding out for low $xxx,xxx on some smaller country names. Someone may get some bargains if they are ready to negotiate.

xcyte
10th May 2010, 04:20 AM
I'm sure holding out for xxx,xxx's going to pay off for you in the not to distant future, for now I hope inflating your ego as often as possible's going well for you. Sorry for trying to invest more into IDNs than I have been able to up until now, you're obviously inundated with offers at the moment Blast.. Thanks for the PMs, I'm not assuming anyone would be prepared to sell anything they value at xxx,xxx for any less, but anything you're looking to get x,xxx - xx,xxx for inc. adult or generic I would be interested in taking a look at.

Cheers

IDNCowboy
10th May 2010, 05:11 AM
I'm sure holding out for xxx,xxx's going to pay off for you in the not to distant future, for now I hope inflating your ego as often as possible's going well for you. Sorry for trying to invest more into IDNs than I have been able to up until now, you're obviously inundated with offers at the moment Blast.. Thanks for the PMs, I'm not assuming anyone would be prepared to sell anything they value at xxx,xxx for any less, but anything you're looking to get x,xxx - xx,xxx for inc. adult or generic I would be interested in taking a look at.

Cheers

Can't help you mate. I am afraid I don't own any premiums.. ;-(

markits
10th May 2010, 05:28 AM
For $xx,xxx, I am sure you can get very good domains right now. A tip I can offer is to follow established members activities in bidding names up for auction in this forum.

Good luck.

nagaraju
19th May 2010, 10:11 AM
What exactly is your requirement to be build?

domainguru
19th May 2010, 01:34 PM
What exactly is your requirement to be build?

What exactly are you talking about?

xcyte
19th May 2010, 01:53 PM
Yeah I don't need any web design to be done I'm looking to acquire idns, thanks for the post anyway

alexd
19th May 2010, 02:34 PM
Yeah I don't need any web design to be done I'm looking to acquire idns, thanks for the post anyway

That post was most likely a bot - preparing a few posts on here, with the plan to activate signature links in the not too near future.

tee1
19th May 2010, 02:39 PM
That post was most likely a bot - preparing a few posts on here, with the plan to activate signature links in the not too near future.

here kitty kitty kitty :D

pm has been sent as well still waiting to see if they prefer blondes or brunettes. if links pop up then the "ban hammer" get deployed

domainguru
19th May 2010, 04:07 PM

Shit. That was my plan. Why blow it apart?

alexd
19th May 2010, 04:57 PM
Shit. That was my plan. Why blow it apart?

So you noticed I was actually referring to your post and not the one by nagaraju ?? ;)

domainguru
20th May 2010, 08:56 AM
So you noticed I was actually referring to your post and not the one by nagaraju ?? ;)

F************R :)