PDA

View Full Version : Renewing .cn at domainsite

mgrohan
16th May 2010, 03:40 PM
Anyone tried renewing .cn names at domainsite? Clicking on a domain brings up a one year renewal at 13.99. I doubt this is so..

So it's impossible to renew Chinese .cn now at domainsite? (i know they no longer offer the register of new .cn domains)

Anyone tried a transfer to another register (ie dynadot), does it require paperwork?

Rubber Duck
16th May 2010, 06:56 PM
Anyone tried renewing .cn names at domainsite? Clicking on a domain brings up a one year renewal at 13.99. I doubt this is so..

So it's impossible to renew Chinese .cn now at domainsite? (i know they no longer offer the register of new .cn domains)

Anyone tried a transfer to another register (ie dynadot), does it require paperwork?

I tried renewing one yesterday. It failed. I am sorry but I just put the whole dot CN thing down to experience.

mkellerman
18th July 2010, 02:25 PM
I was able to renew my IDN.cn at a Chinese registrar.

I'm also interested in buying good. cn domains (you can give me the epp code). Drop me a PM.

Wot
18th July 2010, 11:04 PM
Had no problem renewing them at Dynadot, DD24, Via assistance from 4.cn and have been able to transfer them from Chinese registrars to overseas.