PDA

View Full Version : IDN销售网页- IDN Sales Webpage

RJKDomains
28th June 2010, 07:11 AM
最近,我完成了我的域名的销售网页。如果你有任何意见或建议,请告诉我们,将不胜感激。

I just finished my Chinese IDN sales page and want some advice on how to make it better. Any suggestions would be appreciated.

http://www.rjkdomains.info

Wot
28th June 2010, 09:00 AM
A Chinese IDN as the domain name perhaps!

RJKDomains
28th June 2010, 10:20 AM
A Chinese IDN as the domain name perhaps!

hahaha good idea. i wanted to but .info was 89 cents and it didnt support it. great suggestion though! I will see if I can find some cash to make it happen. I appreciate the feedback!:D

IDNCowboy
28th June 2010, 11:46 AM
hahaha good idea. i wanted to but .info was 89 cents and it didnt support it. great suggestion though! I will see if I can find some cash to make it happen. I appreciate the feedback!:D

True having a business on the internet doesn't always require alot of startup money but if you can't spend a few more dollars on an IDN... hrmmmm

RJKDomains
28th June 2010, 03:07 PM
True having a business on the internet doesn't always require alot of startup money but if you can't spend a few more dollars on an IDN... hrmmmm

I guess I didn't really consider it as that big of a deal. I will link an IDN to it. :)

I have been in contact with domainers in Taiwan and they haven't had an issue with the name not being an IDN but I will take your advice too. All constructive feedback is helpful. It is appreciated. If you guys think it, I am sure a prospective customer might wonder about it too.

Also, this site wasnt supposed to be anything other than a place for people to go to if I wanted them to see a full list. I am more interested in opinions on the content. I am not looking to get traffic. Is the layout clear? Is the page easy to navigate? What is it missing (besides prices)?