PDA

View Full Version : Any domainers want to link to me?

horatiob
11th July 2010, 08:00 PM
Hi,

Of (www.of.com) Hindi domain is “की.com”. Thousands of people of all ages, national origins and religious and political beliefs have typed in "Of" as “की” to find websites to buy goods online. According to the Google Keyword Tool 246,000 people in India have typed in the word “Of” as “की.com” last month.

Of.com IDN is expected to get a website top ten in Google for an extended period of time for a very highly typed in Indian search term, and in the process generated millions of page views and millions of unique visitors. That’s what makes Of.com IDN name so valuable.

Of.com IDN has been researched by experienced domainers and suggested it is turned into a free (O)nline (F)un (OF.com) website which has led to the following opportunity:

Of.com IDN
website advertising price: $80 per month
Top of Page advertising price: $300 per month
comparables: Travel sites with 20,000 hits a year sells for $2,300 a year

Like our name implies, Online Fun will be in the business of providing fun and games, that will give your venture a sea of traffic cheaply in a normally big money for little traffic internet space.

It should be noted that the build of

Of.com IDN

will be made when all advertisers express their intent to purchase advertising space.

Of.com IDN

is currently looking for advertisers and all reasonable offers will be considered.

Reasonable offers may be directed to:

PM or Post

Thank you!

blastfromthepast
11th July 2010, 08:07 PM
Are you sure about लाठी?

horatiob
11th July 2010, 08:49 PM
Are you sure about लाठी?

Sorry, it should have been "की.com". This has now been corrected. Thanks.

bumblebee man
11th July 2010, 10:09 PM
Gotta love your business ideas.

:lol:

batori
11th July 2010, 11:25 PM
naive and so funny :)

sarcle
12th July 2010, 01:03 AM
naive and so funny :)

I've read your posts. It seems you are all about knocking people here and their ideas. Plus trashing their sales threads, naming Blast's last two. The last one I don't know how you are getting away with.

Please enlighten us with your ideas. Please let us know how brilliant you are. Otherwise STFU.

If you had "of.com" in english it's estimated value is around $7 million. Considering IDN haven't even begun to take of yet, and you are brand new to these forums, who the hell are you to be trashing members and their business?

I haven't read anything of value come from you.

P.S. The reason I'm doing this here is I didn't feel it appropriate in those sales threads.

sarcle
12th July 2010, 02:09 AM
You kin Blast or have a share of profits from Blasts deals? why do you react? maybe you do not have a sense of humor? :)

So you agree that you are trashing sales threads.

Trust me buddy. You can ask anyone here. My sense of humor is what gets me through, posters, and posts like yours.

I'm an open target because I'm not afraid to speak out. I don't care. I make mistakes, and I'm happy to be called out when I do. We all do. We are human.

Again. WTF are you?