PDA

View Full Version : Trademark And Domain Names... Two Very Different Rulings From One Judge

15th July 2010, 11:03 AM
http://techdirt.com/articles/20100708/16170710136.shtml

Rubber Duck
15th July 2010, 11:33 AM
Sounds like market forces to me. Some opinions are swayed by deeper pockets.

idncurious
15th July 2010, 02:34 PM
Sounds like market forces to me. Some opinions are swayed by deeper pockets.

I agree.

This will certainly give big companies hope when they want to steal (reverse hijack) your domain name.

Like i always say 到处羊毛一样花

Which is roughly translated to...

No matter which part of the world you are from, your cock is just as hairy as everybody else is.

domainguru
15th July 2010, 02:40 PM
I agree.

This will certainly give big companies hope when they want to steal (reverse hijack) your domain name.

Like i always say 到处羊毛一样花

Which is roughly translated to...

No matter which part of the world you are from, your cock is just as hairy as everybody else is.

Just wondering why every post you make has a cock reference? I don't think IDNCurious is the right moniker for ya dude ....

idncurious
15th July 2010, 03:05 PM
Just wondering why every post you make has a cock reference? I don't think IDNCurious is the right moniker for ya dude ....

I was just trying to make the point that every country has it corruption...

Its just that in a politically correct country (ie. American), its not called corruption. It is called "lobbying".

idncurious
15th July 2010, 03:36 PM
Its just that in a politically correct country (ie. American), its not called corruption. It is called "lobbying".

Btw, since you got me started on the "politically correct" thing (btw, for many of you who are not fimilar with the term, it means "say one thing but do something else")

To give you examples, the recent Russian spies been making big news in American. When Russia spy on American, they are called spies. But American spies on other countries, they are call "agents". Infact, Americans don't even think they spy on other countries, they simply "gather intelligence" :rolleyes:

When others fly planes into WTC in 9/11 killing thousand of innocent people all in the name of "freedom", they are called "terrorist". When American soldiers go to Iraq killing innocent people (blood of brothers/sisters/mothers/fathers/etc) also in the name of "freedom", they are called "heros".:rolleyes:

domainguru
15th July 2010, 03:41 PM
Hey, that is reality. Get in the real world. Everyone creates their own reality. Gay, straight, Russian, American, Muslim, Arabic. Do you really think nobody on this forum realizes every country is "corrupt"? Life's a bitch, get used to it.

alpha
15th July 2010, 08:01 PM
back in April you were asked to tone down your comments, but here we are a few months later and my inbox has more complaints.

Treat this as your final warning. Your inappropriate comments are uncomfortable to read and are generating complaints from other members.

See you in August.