PDA

View Full Version : Hello Domainers

domaing
10th August 2010, 07:18 PM
This is an exciting and highly unpredictable field. I am looking forward to share my perspective on few discussions here.

Happy domaining everyone!!!
Domaing.

sbe18
11th August 2010, 12:48 AM
DomainG

Welcome to IDNF.

Can you let us know a little about what your interests are ?

thanks...
Steve

one of the mods....

domaing
11th August 2010, 04:01 AM
Thanks for welcoming me Steve.

I congratulate you and your team for wonderful work you guys have been keeping up!:up:

One of my interests is very similar to members here. Business!

My Indian background will help with Indian languages subject.

domainguru
11th August 2010, 02:51 PM
If it looks and smells like DktoInc, it probably is :)

sarcle
11th August 2010, 03:09 PM
If it looks and smells like DktoInc, it probably is :)

It is kind of odd. This guy shows up on the forums as DK's white knight as soon as DK's posts about his "premium" hindi domains. Kind of odd. Kind of odd.

catchnames
11th August 2010, 04:46 PM
My Indian background will help with Indian languages subject.

If you not mind what Indian languages do you know?Its very hard to master 1-2 Indian language.

DktoInc
11th August 2010, 06:22 PM
Domaing,

don't try to feed the pigs, they have already ate.

domaing
11th August 2010, 06:57 PM
I see that i am grasping lots of attention already. Yes yes I am DktoInc...No no just kidding, I am not. :-)

I hope he is a smart guy to be least.

Catchnames - What is your point? I can understand the challenges you are facing with your mother tongue. Are you Bihari babu??!!?? :p

domaing
11th August 2010, 07:19 PM
I not mind to dont mind!!! Please dont get offended my fellow Indian. I can read, write, speak fluent Hindi. Can speak and understand Punjabi, Gujarati, Bengali, Marathi, Sanskrit. Plus I can be extremely resourceful...have lots of friends who can write and read other languages I cant. :yes:

Drewbert
11th August 2010, 07:42 PM
Welcome to the board, domaing.

Nice to have another member fluent in Hindi.

domaing
11th August 2010, 08:05 PM
Thanks Drewbert, much appreciated. :cool:

bwhhisc
11th August 2010, 09:08 PM
I not mind to dont mind!!! Please dont get offended my fellow Indian. I can read, write, speak fluent Hindi. Can speak and understand Punjabi, Gujarati, Bengali, Marathi, Sanskrit. Plus I can be extremely resourceful...have lots of friends who can write and read other languages I cant. :yes:

Welcome domaing.....do you think that people in India will like using native language domain names in native languages....especially those that can't read English?

Many Indian domainers, particularly those at Namepros have pretty much written off Indian IDNs as a waste of time and money.

bwhhisc
11th August 2010, 09:45 PM
domaing- curious if you have found a few Hindi IDNs to register.
dktoinc has indicated in a few other posts that there are still some nice Hindi names out there. Care to share any you have registered?

domaing
11th August 2010, 10:21 PM
Thanks bwhhisc.

I don't agree with anyone denying the potential value of Indian domains. Anyone with Indian domains will have to be patient. Things are already rolling as far as I have researched. Who so ever is not willing to hold or invest – let them be – more for me and others willing to invest!
I am a little bit late in the game. Dktoinc is right and wrong, I do see some interesting ones available and will do some more thinking and research before investing in them, but obvious money domains are gone.
Right now I am in the process of making a list of good IDNs to invest in while exploring other possibilities of making the most of this opportunity.

bwhhisc
12th August 2010, 12:18 AM
Thanks bwhhisc. I don't agree with anyone denying the potential value of Indian domains. Anyone with Indian domains will have to be patient. Things are already rolling as far as I have researched. Who so ever is not willing to hold or invest – let them be – more for me and others willing to invest!
I am a little bit late in the game. Dktoinc is right and wrong, I do see some interesting ones available and will do some more thinking and research before investing in them, but obvious money domains are gone.
Right now I am in the process of making a list of good IDNs to invest in while exploring other possibilities of making the most of this opportunity.

Not even one "home run"....c'mon show off a bit ;)

squirrel
12th August 2010, 12:21 AM
I don't think he owns any Bill

bwhhisc
12th August 2010, 01:25 AM
I don't think he owns any Bill

Maybe he is smarter than all of us. lol

But maybe you can offer an opinion of whether this is top term and worth keeping.
Nice to have a native speaker here. :)
कुश्ती.com

domaing
12th August 2010, 01:47 AM
I wish I could show off, that doesn't mean anything though. This is a race and I just took off, others here have been running. This doesn't mean you run faster. In other words - its never too late!

Now you are asking me useful stuff. This is what I have to offer, I was enjoying reading posts without registering as well.

कुश्ती.com\wrestling is one of the prime sports in India. Played mostly in urban parts of India. I wouldn't say it's a top\prime term as of yet. Hold it if you can. Or sell it to me for what it costed you so far. :rolleyes:

DktoInc
12th August 2010, 02:10 AM
I wish I could show off, that doesn't mean anything though. This is a race and I just took off, others here have been running. This doesn't mean you run faster. In other words - its never too late!

Now you are asking me useful stuff. This is what I have to offer, I was enjoying reading posts without registering as well.

कुश्ती.com\wrestling is one of the prime sports in India. Played mostly in urban parts of India. I wouldn't say it's a top\prime term as of yet. Hold it if you can. Or sell it to me for what it costed you so far. :rolleyes:

DG,
Don't think of it as a race, think of it as treasure hunt. This ways you always have time to think logically and dig in the right spot and for less cost. Before you know it, you will have a portfolio that's actually valuable.

domaing
12th August 2010, 02:54 AM
:whistling:

Roger that!

:yes:

phio
12th August 2010, 04:11 AM
Welcome DomainG

You've come to the right place for IDNs.

I believe once, India catches on, it will an avalanche. There are millions of tech savvy people in India.

blastfromthepast
12th August 2010, 09:58 PM

I'm interested in your assessment of the potential of Sanskrit domains.

domainguru
13th August 2010, 04:06 AM
I'm interested in your assessment of the potential of Sanskrit domains.

Oh you are naughty :)

domaing
13th August 2010, 04:32 AM
The corpus of Sanskrit literature encompasses a rich tradition of poetry and drama as well as scientific, technical, philosophical and Hindu religious texts. Sanskrit continues to be widely used as a ceremonial language in Hindu religious rituals in the forms of hymns and mantras. Spoken Sanskrit is still in use in a few traditional institutions in India and there are many attempts at revival.

Source Wikipedia. Very true, totally agree!

Let me know if you need me to put it in simpler form for you.

domaing
13th August 2010, 04:36 AM
Welcome DomainG

You've come to the right place for IDNs.

I believe once, India catches on, it will an avalanche. There are millions of tech savvy people in India.

Thanks phio.

Feeling is mutual. Can't agree more with you.

domainguru
13th August 2010, 04:37 AM
The corpus of Sanskrit literature encompasses a rich tradition of poetry and drama as well as scientific, technical, philosophical and Hindu religious texts. Sanskrit continues to be widely used as a ceremonial language in Hindu religious rituals in the forms of hymns and mantras. Spoken Sanskrit is still in use in a few traditional institutions in India and there are many attempts at revival.

Source Wikipedia. Very true, totally agree!

Let me know if you need me to put it in simpler form for you.

Its also used widely in Buddhism, not just Hinduism. Shall I put it in simpler form for you?

markits
13th August 2010, 04:49 AM
Hi domaing,
Welcome. I have some I believe to be Indian domains. Are they worth keeping?

रजिस्टर.com
xn--81bg3cc2b2b8f.com
बिक्री.com
xn--11b9bn2dh0f.com
यातायात.com
xn--h2ba5ab7ebb.com
पालतू.com
ক.com (xn--p5b.com)
জ.com (xn--w5b.com)
ঞ.com (xn--y5b.com)
ণ.com (xn--35b.com)
ন.com (xn--85b.com)
প.com (xn--b6b.com)
ফ.com (xn--c6b.com)
য.com (xn--g6b.com)
ল.com (xn--j6b.com)
হ.com (xn--q6b.com)
ঈ.com (xn--c5b.com)

ও.com
xn--n5b.com
উ.com
xn--d5b.com
ঊ.com
xn--e5b.com
ঋ.com
xn--f5b.com

বিডি.com
xn--15bv1db.com
বং.com
xn--54b7f.com
ఔ.com
xn--yoc.com
ఆ.com
xn--koc.com
ఇ.com
xn--loc.com
ఈ.com
xn--moc.com
ఉ.com
xn--noc.com
ఎ.com
xn--soc.com
ఐ.com
xn--uoc.com
ఒ.com
xn--woc.com
ఓ.com
xn--xoc.com
క.com
xn--zoc.com
ల.com
xn--tpc.com

domaing
13th August 2010, 04:58 AM
Simply put, only certain Sanskrit domains might be worth something right now. I am very close to Jainism, which is similar to Buddhism. I understand the use of language and people who use it.

domaing
13th August 2010, 05:04 AM
Hi domaing,
Welcome. I have some I believe to be Indian domains. Are they worth keeping?

रजिस्टर.com
xn--81bg3cc2b2b8f.com
बिक्री.com
xn--11b9bn2dh0f.com
यातायात.com
xn--h2ba5ab7ebb.com
पालतू.com
ক.com (xn--p5b.com)
জ.com (xn--w5b.com)
ঞ.com (xn--y5b.com)
ণ.com (xn--35b.com)
ন.com (xn--85b.com)
প.com (xn--b6b.com)
ফ.com (xn--c6b.com)
য.com (xn--g6b.com)
ল.com (xn--j6b.com)
হ.com (xn--q6b.com)
ঈ.com (xn--c5b.com)

ও.com
xn--n5b.com
উ.com
xn--d5b.com
ঊ.com
xn--e5b.com
ঋ.com
xn--f5b.com

বিডি.com
xn--15bv1db.com
বং.com
xn--54b7f.com
ఔ.com
xn--yoc.com
ఆ.com
xn--koc.com
ఇ.com
xn--loc.com
ఈ.com
xn--moc.com
ఉ.com
xn--noc.com
ఎ.com
xn--soc.com
ఐ.com
xn--uoc.com
ఒ.com
xn--woc.com
ఓ.com
xn--xoc.com
క.com
xn--zoc.com
ల.com
xn--tpc.com

यातायात.com is the best you have out of only four hindi domains. What do you think is the use of first two? Last one is okay!

markits
13th August 2010, 05:14 AM
I believe they mean "registration, pets, traffic" etc. I have received native offers for the first 4 domains. Not sure why they want them. Cheers

domaing
13th August 2010, 05:33 AM
यातायात Traffic is the best one you have. Registration रजिस्टर is translitiration also used for notepad for writing. पालतू Pet (singular, adjective) is okay. Oh ya! Thats good if you got offers.

Grim Reaper
16th August 2010, 05:13 PM
hasta la vista, domaing