décoration.tv
decoración.tv
automóvil.tv
músicas.tv
??

and my favorites
bébé.tv and bebé.tv for baby in fr & es

Merci Dabsi pour tes conseils !

You right french webmaster community is sleeping...
haha !
except me ;o) !!!

They were NOT free on the beggining of the year. I am 100% sure, cause I remenber have check some of them myself.

mulligan
17th December 2006, 04:16 PM
DАBSI.com, .net & .tv IS free!

Regards

Bimbo
17th December 2006, 09:07 PM
ni

bwhhisc
17th December 2006, 10:00 PM
:o So? How do you explain this?
If you're 100% sure, it's strange, maybe they 'open' by waves ?
There's A LOT of good idn tv available ...

There are a huge number of words open in .tv extension. But what words "work best" and have value with
the .tv extension has been a subject of much discussion.

Bimbo
17th December 2006, 11:23 PM
nou

blastfromthepast
18th December 2006, 12:17 AM
What i think is GG don't care about extensions: ex: search on Google.fr 'fleurs' which mean flowers and you'll obtain at 1st a .info , and for 'fleur' a personnal website (.free.fr)! So...

biz, org, tv or else for me a premium is a premium, no?
For sale, it can be a pbm but to develop, for me : a highway !

Very true if you develop.

bwhhisc
18th December 2006, 12:21 AM
decoración.tv
automóvil.tv
sounds great, no?

What i think is GG don't care about extensions: ex: search on Google.fr 'fleurs' which mean flowers and you'll obtain at 1st a .info , and for 'fleur' a personnal website (.free.fr)! So... biz, org, tv or else for me a premium is a premium, no?
For sale, it can be a pbm but to develop, for me : a highway !

You are right about the 'keyword' being important for search engines.
Relevence of your domain "word" to the word searched is probably tops on the search engine algorithms. So you are right in that regard. With secondary extensions you can get page rank if you build a great site, do some advertising to get people over to see your site, optomize with SEO techniques, set up links and then build traffic from there if you have a good site that keeps them coming back for interest, updates or renewed content.

But to get the type-ins on those keywords, I think you need the power of .com brand, or to lesser degree maybe .net/ .info etc.

Bimbo
18th December 2006, 12:44 AM
yes, you right

bwhhisc
18th December 2006, 01:31 AM
yes, you right

but you make much more money by developping it, even if you develop it very quickly, and you make lot of little website with no really content or a content you can duplicate and paste on others websites.
i personnaly experienced that on about 100 strickly identical personal website in france and it works very very very well ,o) !

Can you explain that more. Do you mean put "links" to your site on other sites?

Bimbo
18th December 2006, 02:24 AM

Sorry, i can't
Think by yourself
Thanks

touchring
18th December 2006, 02:42 AM

SEO is a big topic by itself, Olney should be the expert in this area. :)

My experience is that there is less SEO in foreign languages like Japanese or French other than English - too many Americans doing SEO, too much competition. :p

Bimbo
18th December 2006, 02:50 AM
SEO is a big topic by itself, Olney should be the expert in this area. :)

My experience is that there is less SEO in foreign languages like Japanese or French other than English - too many Americans doing SEO, too much competition. :p

lol!

Bimbo
19th December 2006, 03:34 AM
non plus

bwhhisc
19th December 2006, 09:30 AM
:p :p "Less webmasters, less competition"!! that's the secret/ So you're not best than us, it's just a question of proportion. We ALL know SEO (yes even in Finland they have internet ;o), what do you think? Plz, don't feel superior

Touchring is saying the same thing you are; also he is not from the US but "Singapore/Xiamen" as you see in his sig.

Bimbo
19th December 2006, 11:04 AM