PDA

View Full Version : Nice Bangkok hotels around the Suwanbhumi airport?

northerntiger
24th August 2010, 09:21 AM
I need to stay 2 night in hotels around Suwanbhumi airport but not too expensive,not far from airport,taking 10 minutes by taxi to go there. Moreover i need hot shower with room, please give me your suggestion and some useful websites.

phio
24th August 2010, 09:31 AM
google "lonely planet Suvarnabhumi"

I use lonely planet guides when traveling.

I'm sure a few locals may know of a great hotel. Good luck

alexd
24th August 2010, 09:39 AM
Odd that you come to an IDN forum to request information about hotels, rather than post at one of the many "travel" forums on the web.

bumblebee man
24th August 2010, 09:46 AM
Odd that you come to an IDN forum to request information about hotels, rather than post at one of the many "travel" forums on the web.

I'm pretty sure that some other "newbie" will show up to answer his question with useful links. :)

domainguru
24th August 2010, 09:49 AM
Well if you only want 10 minutes from the airport, you are pretty much limited to the airport hotels, which will all be "fine".

And yes, Thailand has hot water now - we are really moving forward ;-)

domainguru
24th August 2010, 09:52 AM
btw, no idea why you would want to stay near the airport, when you could stay in town, and have some fun.

Taxis cost nothing here, and also the new express train opened yesterday, you can get from airport to town in 30 minutes, total cost, 100 baht.

Get yourself into town. No fun at airport hotels. Comparatively anyway ...

Wot
24th August 2010, 09:55 AM
Well if you only want 10 minutes from the airport, you are pretty much limited to the airport hotels, which will all be "fine".

And yes, Thailand has hot water now - we are really moving forward ;-)

Yeah but that's Bangkok. :)

Bet you've got those black and white tv thingies as well.

domainguru
24th August 2010, 10:14 AM

I've heard luke warm water will be heading to the sticks real soon - until then - get back to your cold morning shower, heard they wakes up you. Never had one myself. Might explain a lot .....

mdw
24th August 2010, 10:58 AM
Is this the guy who bought suvarnabhumihotels.com from me only to take down the website? The problem with that site was there are only about 6 good hotels there. I recommend sleeping on a bench upstairs at the airport, the return commute is very short.

Joseph M
24th August 2010, 03:20 PM
Hi, there are hundreds over hotel/motel in Bangkok alone! So there are plenty to seek if you ask just like that. The better hotels, 4-5 stars standard will definitely have a nice and cosy room for you. If you want some pampaering, then Conrad Hotel, Shangi-la Hotel, Oriental Hotel, JW Marriot Hotel, Peninsula Hotel, Novotel stc all these provide you the best for your money.

The best is to see for yourself what you want.

domainguru
24th August 2010, 03:27 PM
Hi, there are hundreds over hotel/motel in Bangkok alone! So there are plenty to seek if you ask just like that. The better hotels, 4-5 stars standard will definitely have a nice and cosy room for you. If you want some pampaering, then Conrad Hotel, Shangi-la Hotel, Oriental Hotel, JW Marriot Hotel, Peninsula Hotel, Novotel stc all these provide you the best for your money.

The best is to see for yourself what you want.

and hot water to boot!

alexd
24th August 2010, 04:27 PM
NorthernTiger

You are so so lucky. Look - Joseph M - who joined IDNForums in December 2009 has decided to make his first post - and its in answer to your question ( your first post as well since joining in March 2010 ).

All we need now is the first post by one other member who will try and post a set of links to help you out and bingo - the spam squad will be out in action !!

jose
24th August 2010, 04:41 PM
northerntiger and Joseph M: we're all anxiously waiting for the spamming links. Let me guess this one: they will show up on the signatures? :)

DktoInc
24th August 2010, 04:48 PM

TV= Transvestite?
Ya get one of those as well, DG post some links will ya.
Let the guy have a real BangKoK experiense.
NorthernTiger grrrrrrrr.

domainguru
24th August 2010, 04:56 PM
TV= Transvestite?
Ya get one of those as well, DG post some links will ya.
Let the guy have a real BangKoK experiense.
NorthernTiger grrrrrrrr.

The new perfume .... TV Obsession ... by DktoInc ......

DktoInc
24th August 2010, 05:02 PM
grrrrrrrrrr
are you wearing it?

Grim Reaper
24th August 2010, 06:58 PM
northerntiger and Joseph M: we're all anxiously waiting for the spamming links. Let me guess this one: they will show up on the signatures? :)

Do you feel lucky, punk(s) ?

Wot
25th August 2010, 12:37 AM
Here you go:

ท่าอากาศยานสุวรรณภูมิ.com (http://www.xn--12c0bkj0bgdja2bi0a8azebbc8b4dza21a.com/)

mdw
25th August 2010, 02:19 PM
or here:
http://สนามบินสุวรรณภูมิ.th/hotels_resorts.html

Grim Reaper
25th August 2010, 02:34 PM
I need to stay 2 night in hotels around Suwanbhumi airport but not too expensive,not far from airport,taking 10 minutes by taxi to go there. Moreover i need hot shower with room, please give me your suggestion and some useful websites.

Lesson #1, don't register using your real email address (a cheap hotel listings site) - you need to go back to spam school

You're terminated, f*cker.

domainguru
25th August 2010, 03:14 PM
Lesson #1, don't register using your real email address (a cheap hotel listings site) - you need to go back to spam school

You're terminated, f*cker.

Or if you are into cheesy cartoon series lines .... "The worst spammer, ever!!"