PDA

View Full Version : livejasmin extra languages

Drewbert
2nd September 2010, 07:11 PM
The Livejasmin adult webcam site has just added extra languages that could be worthwhile for those of you with bulk adult traffic that you're currently pissing down a black hole.

Portuguese, Dutch, Finnish, Swedish, Polish, Russian, Czech, Slovak and JAPANESE.

http://www.awempire.com/adult-affiliate-program/webmaster-benefits/?referral_rs=camgratis

alpha
2nd September 2010, 09:24 PM
..JAPANESE..

interesting. rep added (positive for a change)

blastfromthepast
2nd September 2010, 10:26 PM
Still waiting for Molvanian.

sarcle
2nd September 2010, 10:28 PM
you're currently pissing down a black hole.

Thanks for the info. I'd add rep but I think this kind of perverted talk belongs off the forums. Sicko.

jose
3rd September 2010, 12:57 AM
Thanks for the info.

rhys
27th December 2010, 05:06 PM
Interesting that it supports Japanese but are there any content providers in Japanese? I've looked (purely for professional interest) and couldn't find any.

squirrel
27th December 2010, 05:28 PM
not necess.
Lots of cam sites have multilanguages interface (livestream I believe has several landing pages in diff. languages) but they depend on studios to provide the actual cam girls or freelancers that join aff programs online, in the later case I don't think all the paperwork is being translated. + you have to factor in that lots of models don't want to do shows for "locals", hence japanese customers may not be able to see japanese performers (depending on the precision of the IP "filters" in place)

----------
just to be clear, what I meant to say is that:
even if there was a few japanese performers in the network, chances are that
A) they would know basic english
B) they would have the ability to filter out japanese clients

so until one of the big cam sites partner with a japanese studio, I don't think you're gonna find any meaningful "japanese content" on there ;)

Drewbert
27th December 2010, 08:58 PM
I've looked (purely for professional interest)

Of course.

bwhhisc
27th December 2010, 11:13 PM
Interesting that it supports Japanese but are there any content providers in Japanese? I've looked (purely for professional interest) and couldn't find any.

Here is a camscript you can buy for $269 and recruit your own special harem.

http://demo.camscripts.com/index_ie.php