PDA

View Full Version : Satellite.com (tv) in Russian

Idntix
22nd November 2010, 10:59 PM
Ippraise please: спутниковое(dot)com

Means спутниковое телевидение (satellite television)

604,298 searches per month (http://wordstat.yandex.ru/?cmd=words&page=1&ts=1290469892&text=%D1%81%D0%BF%D1%83%D1%82%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%B5&key=cb3d28cc0243f97038bd923a727c6213)

спутниковое(dot)рф and спутниковое(dot)tv taken.

Russian-based ascii is "sputnikovoe" - a lot of commercial sites in gTLD.

Thank you. :)

DktoInc
22nd November 2010, 11:14 PM
Ippraise please: спутниковое(dot)com

Means спутниковое телевидение (satellite television)

604,298 searches per month (http://wordstat.yandex.ru/?cmd=words&page=1&ts=1290469892&text=%D1%81%D0%BF%D1%83%D1%82%D0%BD%D0%B8%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B2%D0%BE%D0%B5&key=cb3d28cc0243f97038bd923a727c6213)

спутниковое(dot)рф and спутниковое(dot)tv taken.

Russian-based ascii is "sputnikovoe" - a lot of commercial sites in gTLD.

Thank you. :)
not a stand alone word, but you r from Russia, you already know that

Idntix
22nd November 2010, 11:33 PM
not a stand alone word, but you r from Russia, you already know that

It is difficult for understanding, probably, but for the domain it is better only satellite, than satellitetv if it is Russian.

And gTLD can show it,

"sputnikovoe" taken in .ru .com .net .info .biz .tv etc
"sputnikovoetv" taken in .ru .com .net only

If we speak "satellite" at once we understand "satellite tv", also as we tell "mobile" (мобильный, not мобильное or мобильная) understand "mobile phone". Yandex wordstat show it too: 604к for (direct) "спутниковое" and 110к for "спутниковое телевидение".

DktoInc
23rd November 2010, 02:10 AM
It is difficult for understanding, probably, but for the domain it is better only satellite, than satellitetv if it is Russian.

And gTLD can show it,

"sputnikovoe" taken in .ru .com .net .info .biz .tv etc
"sputnikovoetv" taken in .ru .com .net only

If we speak "satellite" at once we understand "satellite tv", also as we tell "mobile" (мобильный, not мобильное or мобильная) understand "mobile phone". Yandex wordstat show it too: 604к for (direct) "спутниковое" and 110к for "спутниковое телевидение".

I don't think your Russian is different than my Russian, the results you see in Yandex for "спутниковое" 604K by itself is because it could be typed in with a variety of other words for example "спутниковое радио", "спутниковое телевиденье", "спутниковое тв"..., vs the direct result for спутниковое телевидение 110k.
Also keep in mind that Yandex doesn't see the difference between singular and plural, and I am pretty sure from a previous discussion here that the search results are broad and not direct, so its always good to compare for the difference with google adword.

DktoInc
23rd November 2010, 02:34 AM
all depends on what the trend is.

blastfromthepast
23rd November 2010, 04:34 AM
A question: How popular is satellite radio in Russia?

DktoInc
23rd November 2010, 05:42 AM
A question: How popular is satellite radio in Russia?

In this case it only shows around a 1000 monthly searches on Yandex, but that doesn't explain the case with "спутниковое"

спутниковое, спутниковая, спутниковый all return the same result "604K" .

Idntix
23rd November 2010, 07:59 AM
I don't think your Russian is different than my Russian, the results you see in Yandex for "спутниковое" 604K by itself is because it could be typed in with a variety of other words for example "спутниковое радио", "спутниковое телевиденье", "спутниковое тв"..., vs the direct result for спутниковое телевидение 110k.
Also keep in mind that Yandex doesn't see the difference between singular and plural, and I am pretty sure from a previous discussion here that the search results are broad and not direct, so its always good to compare for the difference with google adword.

Probably, thanks.