PDA

View Full Version : Any good drops coming up?

gammascalper
11th May 2006, 05:57 PM
Anything?

Bueller? Bueller?!

Drewbert
11th May 2006, 06:59 PM
No. not Bueller...

Try Touchring?... Touchring?...

gammascalper
11th May 2006, 07:01 PM
Hehe, well done!

IDNF sweep of the two prizes?

touchring
11th May 2006, 07:03 PM
Try JC. I'm now more picky about drops. In fact, I slept through yesterday.

Explorer
11th May 2006, 07:05 PM
I think we made out nice today.

Drewbert
11th May 2006, 07:07 PM
Well, that sleep really paid off.

Congrats!

jose
11th May 2006, 07:13 PM
Who got what?

I was surprised to see this post. I had gave up on drops already. Are you still getting anything?

IDNCowboy
11th May 2006, 08:23 PM
Who got what?

I was surprised to see this post. I had gave up on drops already. Are you still getting anything?
i used the drop script and got jack

gammascalper
11th May 2006, 08:26 PM
i used the drop script and got jack

Yep, the drop script is a glorified bulk registration tool. Useless.

IDNCowboy
11th May 2006, 08:29 PM
Yep, the drop script is a glorified bulk registration tool. Useless.
three weeks ago i was able to hang reg faster......... sigh

Anyone asking for their money back? Has anyone caught anything with it?

touchring
11th May 2006, 08:29 PM
Actually, it was usable for the first 2-3 weeks after it was announced on this forum. It is still usable right now, but with a very low success rate.

But i'm baffled how the tool can be sold before IDNs were supported, there must have been a lot of aftersale grievances to deal with. Tough job for the support people.

Explorer
11th May 2006, 08:41 PM
It's probably safe to say that the new Oregon guy is kicking everybody's ass. He cleaned (almost) everything out yesterday and today.

daniel
11th May 2006, 10:42 PM
Actually, it was usable for the first 2-3 weeks after it was announced on this forum. It is still usable right now, but with a very low success rate.

But i'm baffled how the tool can be sold before IDNs were supported, there must have been a lot of aftersale grievances to deal with. Tough job for the support people.

Hi Touchring

Actually no aftersale grievances to deal with at all, we offer a full upgrade at no cost.

Daniel

jose
11th May 2006, 11:59 PM
The all mighty drop script is nothing more than 3 lines of php code added to a cron job. If anyone wants it just ask and I'll sent it over.(My code, not the script, but it's the same) Regards.

IDNCowboy
12th May 2006, 12:14 AM
The all mighty drop script is nothing more than 3 lines of php code added to a cron job. If anyone wants it just ask and I'll sent it over.(My code, not the script, but it's the same) Regards.
I guess I have to believe you considering they didn't put the simplest feature on...(minimize)

Also for the amount of money you paid you would think they would say "successful registrations" and delete a name from your list once it has been regged.

daniel
12th May 2006, 01:41 AM
Also for the amount of money you paid you would think they would say "successful registrations" and delete a name from your list once it has been regged.

Jeff
The application does log successful registrations with a popup window showing your order id number and domain. The domain is then removed from the list.