PDA

View Full Version : Chinese Appraisals: 廣州.org 性别.org + more

Fka200
13th December 2010, 05:40 PM
I've got these Chinese .org domains. IDN China.org did well in the IDNEvent auction, so I was wondering if these were even correct and what people thought of them.

廣州.org
性别.org
小游戏.org
股票.org
深圳.org
教育.org
搜索.org
水着.org

Since I don't speak/write/read Chinese, I was also considering putting them up for trade. Not 100% sure, but I know all these terms have great searches.

PM if you would like to swap. Been thinking about it for a while and would rather get something I can work with vs. just let sit there. I think there are 2-3 city keywords in the list above as well.

Wot
14th December 2010, 03:52 AM
I like them, particularly Shenzhen and Guangzhou.

Personally I think the China.org sale was very cheap and having tried to move some here it was a waste of time. I will be culling my 10 down to 4 come renewals.

Fka200
14th December 2010, 08:37 PM
Thanks Wot ;) Appreciate the reply!

blastfromthepast
14th December 2010, 10:03 PM
I like them, particularly Shenzhen and Guangzhou.

Personally I think the China.org sale was very cheap and having tried to move some here it was a waste of time. I will be culling my 10 down to 4 come renewals.

I'll take them off your hands.

markits
15th December 2010, 04:39 AM
Chinese org is not bad. I sold a package of 20 for $1k.

股票.org top org
深圳.org great org

廣州.org this is traditional Chinese. I think you get the simp Chinese version too. Great!

Fka200
15th December 2010, 06:14 AM
Nice!

I'm not too scared of .org with some keywords. I just figure some people can actually develop these into functional websites while I'd just let them sit forever since my Chinese skills are non-existent ;-).

Still willing to trade! Looking for Arabic IDNs!