PDA

View Full Version : Anybody benefited from this service?

Wot
5th January 2011, 08:42 AM
"Sedo is committed to helping individuals and businesses find their ideal domain name with the services they need to do so. In reflection of investments in our tools and services and an increased demand for highly personnel-intensive brokerage, we will increase the commission on successful domain sales enabled by our sales team from 10% to 15%. This change goes into effect on January 4, 2011."

Whatever the case they have upped the price by 50% :)

The parking income on my ascii domains has finally disappeared up it's own backside. I thought it could not get any worse but 2011 has proven me wrong!

DktoInc
5th January 2011, 07:02 PM
"Sedo is committed to helping individuals and businesses find their ideal domain name with the services they need to do so. In reflection of investments in our tools and services and an increased demand for highly personnel-intensive brokerage, we will increase the commission on successful domain sales enabled by our sales team from 10% to 15%. This change goes into effect on January 4, 2011."

Whatever the case they have upped the price by 50% :)

The parking income on my ascii domains has finally disappeared up it's own backside. I thought it could not get any worse but 2011 has proven me wrong!

I took all my domains to Name Drive, in 2 days i made what i make in 1 month at Sedo. So my response to that is clear Fk Sedo.

sarcle
5th January 2011, 07:34 PM
I'm surprised the Namedrive aff. banner isn't on here anymore. With IDN growing I'm sure lots of noobs don't know where to park their names.

Namedrive for parking. Moniker for escrow. Fuck SEDO (http://fucksedo.com).