PDA

View Full Version : Great JP for sale - "ticket" "puppy" geodomains etc

rhys
12th January 2011, 07:36 AM
Hi everyone. I've already arranged to renew all of these domains for another year in case you are wondering. Most of you who know me, know that I'm primarily a buy and hold IDN investor in it for the long haul. Since I haven't listed any domains to sell in a long time and I occasional get emails asking what I'm willing to sell, I thought I would put a few up. You can claim "sold" or PM me if you want to keep the transaction quiet. But please no PMs trying to haggle, I won't respond. Thanks.

トラック.jp simultaneously means "truck" e.g. "used truck for sale" and "track" like a motor track for racing $1000

ウイルス.jp and ウイルス対策.jp "virus" and "anti-virus" sold as a set $800 for one or $1200 for the set

手こき.jp and 手淫.jp Two variants for the adult term "hand-job". The second term far more popular than the first one. They come only as a set though for $1500

ウェブデザイン.jp "webdesign" great one for someone patiently holding for an end-suer. It's the real deal check it out on yahoo or google. I'll have remorse if I sell it now for less than $5000.

子犬.jp "puppy" my various dog sites have been bringing in good money since I slapped together my first minisite back in 2006. Surprisingly haven't had time to develop this one but if I don't sell it, I might do something with this beauty this year. $5000

プログラミング.jp "programming" $5000.

車リース.jp "car lease" $100

マニラ.jp "manila" as in the Philipines, a steal at $500

フロリダ.jp "Florida" one of the top US destinations for Japanese tourists $5000
カリフォルニア.jp "California" prime even more popular than Florida :) $7500
シンガポール.jp "Singapore" prime and popular for business, shopping, and tourism $10,000

モンゴル.jp "mongolia" Japanese interest in mongolia is picking up as the country becomes a bigger trade partner and modernizes. Value play at $500.

マレーシア.jp "malaysia" is a stable Japanese trading partner and for me personally a favorite place for tourism $1000

イギリス旅行.jp "England Travel" or in spirit more like "Trip to England" $750
インド旅行.jp "India Travel" aka "Trip to India" $500
スペイン旅行.jp "Spain Travel" or "Trip to Spain" $750
タイ旅行.jp "Thai Travel" or "Trip to Thailand" one of the great Japanese tourist destinations. $1000

美容学校.jp "beauty school" a super commercial domain $500

切符.jp and its hiragana equivalent きっぷ.jp both mean "ticket" like air ticket, train ticket...you get my drift. The katakana transliteration of "ticket" is the main term nowadays but that domain has been owned since 2001. Check your yahoo or google.co.jp stats. These two together are quite the collection and I'll have seller's remorse if I let them go for less than $15,000

ゴルフ用品.jp "Golf Equipment" - the Japanese love their golf. $750

bwhhisc
12th January 2011, 01:07 PM
車リース.jp "car lease" $100 SOLD

rhys
14th January 2011, 03:06 PM
payment received and arranging transfer.