PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed Please - Cars.com?(Hindi)

horatiob
19th January 2011, 05:14 PM
Hi,

Can you confirm if this is correct.

Cars.com (Hindi)
कारों.com

Thanks indeed for your review.

domainguru
19th January 2011, 05:30 PM
After all the crap you have put us through with Hindi domains, you don't even know the language? WTF.

horatiob
19th January 2011, 05:46 PM
After all the crap you have put us through with Hindi domains, you don't even know the language? WTF.

The Internet was invented before most people knew about it. My view is its better to strive for perfection than shout to get attention, especially when people are not interested! Hope its not hard for me to sell my website. Is it easy to sell a website?

DktoInc
19th January 2011, 05:48 PM
yes my hindi native friend. :yes:

I am not a native but that looks good from this side of the screen. except not realy used in India is it?

Did you forget your own language?

domainguru
19th January 2011, 05:50 PM
The Internet was invented before most people knew about it. My view is its better to strive for perfection than shout to get attention, especially when people are not interested! Hope its not hard for me to sell my website. Is it easy to sell a website?

I ain't gotta a freaking clue what you are talking about ...... hope someone out there does.

horatiob
19th January 2011, 06:04 PM
yes my hindi native friend. :yes:

I am not a native but that looks good from this side of the screen. except not realy used in India is it?

Did you forget your own language?

Assumptions are irreversible. Hope you gain better ....

Anyway, language is unspoken by a non-Hindi speaker!

domainguru
19th January 2011, 06:09 PM

You don't speak Hindi. You don't speak English. What do you speak?

blastfromthepast
19th January 2011, 07:32 PM
He speaks India English, jee.

domainguru
19th January 2011, 07:39 PM

Is that Inglish?

blastfromthepast
19th January 2011, 07:44 PM
Is that Inglish?

Yehi hai right choice, Baby.

DktoInc
19th January 2011, 07:58 PM

ok, then my assamption is that it means "do it" in Hindi not cars. Hope you gain better....

DktoInc
19th January 2011, 08:07 PM
You don't speak Hindi. You don't speak English. What do you speak?

I think that he probably speaks Hindi but can't read it. I am assuming that he is a rickshaw puller.

"Assumptions are irreversible."
horatiob, 2011

bwhhisc
19th January 2011, 09:23 PM
This is the best Hindi dictionary....according to many native speakers.

http://www.shabdkosh.com

You might check there for translation. You can also email their staff who are helpful (mosttimes).

blastfromthepast
20th January 2011, 01:07 AM
Get ready for OFF BLAST of Indian Domains (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-bAN7Ts0xBo)!

horatiob
20th January 2011, 10:43 PM

The death of English that has occurred by the masses marks the end of my journey here!

I can consolidate the masses into one illustrative clip - :lol: (LOL)

horatiob
20th January 2011, 10:58 PM
This is the best Hindi dictionary....according to many native speakers.

http://www.shabdkosh.com

You might check there for translation. You can also email their staff who are helpful (mosttimes).

Thank you kindly for informing me about the Hindi dictionary... I actually found it myself earlier yesterday. Compliments to your research post. Thank you also for the suggestion.

catchnames
8th February 2011, 11:43 AM
It is plural of car based on uses in sentence. Since syntax of plural may vary based on usage in sentence, not a prime term.Hope it helps.
Cars don't have petrol.
कारों में पेट्रोल नहीं है.
Maruti cars are cheap.
मारुती की कारें सस्ती होती है.
I have given above two sentences as example.Where different version of plural "cars" are used in Hindi.

horatiob
8th February 2011, 12:09 PM
It is plural of car based on uses in sentence. Since syntax of plural may vary based on usage in sentence, not a prime term.Hope it helps.
Cars don't have petrol.
कारों में पेट्रोल नहीं है.
Maruti cars are cheap.
मारुती की कारें सस्ती होती है.
I have given above two sentences as example.Where different version of plural "cars" are used in Hindi.

Thank you sincerely for informing me of the plural usuage of Car. Your examination encompasses all aspects of a highly-skilled Poster! The very best to you!