PDA

View Full Version : سافر.com Travel.com

basel
1st February 2011, 05:14 PM
سافر.com Travel.com

The Verb (top terms after the noun سفر )

سافر الى الصين
Travel to China

سافر الى الهند
Travel to India

Fire Price : 111$

basel
2nd February 2011, 12:11 PM
85$ available for the next 12 hours
sale thread closed automatically after 12 hours

basel
4th February 2011, 03:03 PM
67 US$

basel
15th March 2011, 05:23 PM
last call : 60$

basel
15th March 2011, 07:07 PM
old offer canceled

Notes : arabic speakers are welcome to confirm
i recieved much offer for this name and when people confirm with egyptian people they told them its traveled and not travel

for me as my life experience i feel egyptians didnt go even to school

just please confirm what im saying

العب.com play.com
أعلن.com advertise.com
تسوق.com shopping.com
سافر.com travel.com

is this past terms or not :) travel or traveled

sorry guys but as western dont know we open a million comments in arabic forums and open thousands threads becuase of egyptians used arabic in wrong
arabic is arabic every where arabic is used in one term there is top term and no used term
sorry to say that but hope when you purshace a name not to confirm with me as im the one who say that now but try to confirm with saudi/lebanese/syrians/kuwaitis and all arab countries people but not egyptians

im so sorry to say that thousands dollars here gone in idnforum life for wrong terms word just because egyptians used it , and if you would like to say egypt is big country and we can use this term for a project in egypt , its ok but feel free its wrong term in arabic language world

arabicidn
21st March 2011, 07:18 PM
سفر means travel but سافر means he traveled, by using سافر you are addressing a male 3rd person in the past (he traveled)

basel
21st March 2011, 07:24 PM
are you egyptian? :)

اذهب العب ارسل سافر ابحث

is this a past :)

the problem that you have a domain in same verb
http://www.idnforums.com/forums/26248-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%A7%D9%84-com.html

what is this noun or verb or past

noun is سؤال what about اسال or اسال

domainguru
21st March 2011, 07:29 PM
You know you guys just destroy your potential sales markets by bickering all the time about the meaning of Arabic names ... who is going to buy these names when we have zero confidence what they mean precisely, whether the meaning varies across countries etc. etc.

Or do Arabic domains need pinpointing to specific countries, or groups of countries within the Arabic writing world?

basel
21st March 2011, 07:33 PM
trust me domainguru arabic is arabic no different in all arab countries
but the problem that some people in egypt type every thing wrong
its not new for me , i saw alot of threads open in arabic forums about how they used arabic in wrong

anyway i respect egyptians and i have alot of friends there , but cant say they are used arabic correctly

domainguru
21st March 2011, 07:36 PM
trust me domainguru arabic is arabic no different in all arab countries
but the problem that some people in egypt type every thing wrong
its not new for me , i saw alot of threads open in arabic forums about how they used arabic in wrong

anyway i respect egyptians and i have alot of friends there , but cant say they are used arabic correctly

ah ok ... so

1) Arabic is Arabic no different in all Arab countries
2) (Some) Egyptians type everything wrong and don't use Arabic correctly
3) (me) lol

basel
21st March 2011, 07:37 PM
arabicidn

Safer سافر verb

Safar سفر noun

saafar سافر past

what do you think now

DktoInc
21st March 2011, 07:53 PM
I have a confirmation from an Egyptian native.

This word has to be part of a sentense to make any sense.

It means "to travel" VERB.
Safer سافر verb

Hope that helps.

basel
21st March 2011, 08:06 PM
thanks for confirm dktoinc

i was disappointed from how much people was looking to purshace it and after a minutes they back and say my egyptian friend confirm its traveled

this domain was first register in 2001 and i was before asking X.XXX for it because i believe in this keyword

dktoinc at same verb check how much all keywords worth much more like when you say

العب play
ابحث search
ارسل send

INTERESTING TO HEAR MORE FROM FKA200 AND IDN4ALL
thanks AGAIN

arabicidn
22nd March 2011, 11:39 AM
If you don't want to be criticized don't ask native to confirm your domain
I don't care when the domain was registered, as a native teaching Arabic at university level, Safar means traveled addressing male third person in the past, it could be used to address a male second person on the present but Imperative, I don't think you want to use imperative as your domain
Prove me wrong and use Safer as Travel
I am so sorry that your potential buyer was lucky and a native didn't confirm your domain
سفر as a noun stands for Travel

basel
22nd March 2011, 12:56 PM
nice to hear from you after i confirmed that all your domains are wrong terms in your other threads :D

anyway dude the domain is no longer for sale and im sure you have something against me only

if not you are just from the some egyptian that used 900 letters in arabic haha

good luck

DktoInc
22nd March 2011, 08:08 PM
This is definatly a proper term for verb "going to travel"

but what is the use?

adwords: 720 exact?

an arabic user will not likely search for this word.

From what my arabic associates are telling me,

Proper Arabic is used in Saudi Arabia and can be compared to proper English in UK and apparently SA is strict on grammar. Countries like Egypt. Palestine, Quatar...... is more of slang term users, we can compare it to US/Canada English.

Maybe that's is where you guys are having the disconnect, although I realy don't see how you can confuse a verb with a noun or in this case past tense.

basel
22nd March 2011, 08:26 PM
dktoinc

thanks for information

my friend im not trying to confirm my name to sell it fast , im some time pay only reg fees to get a great names , this one in this thread i paid over 90$ to get it from raymond last year , and as im a native speaker i believe the price was cheap

im not trying to show that im the expert here ,but im sure a 13/years old childrens from ksa/jordan/syria/kuwait/qatar/lebanon can confirm any words for you

we can say about the studnets in this countries are big experts in arabic language

dont say egypt use arabic different than some other countries
Just say egypt used arabic wrong

at the end its not my confirm about that , there is thousands threads open in arabic forums about why egypt use arabic wrong , so its not only my opinion

arabic is arabic , you should know that arabic have big data of grammers to give one correct term each word

at the end if you find egyptian term with high results and you would like to open a web site just for egypt people , you may find in the future your site is come very popular but feel free that your web site url is wrong arabic term :)

thanks

DktoInc
22nd March 2011, 08:34 PM
dktoinc

thanks for information

my friend im not trying to confirm my name to sell it fast , im some time pay only reg fees to get a great names , this one in this thread i paid over 90$ to get it from raymond last year , and as im a native speaker i believe the price was cheap

im not trying to show that im the expert here ,but im sure a 13/years old childrens from ksa/jordan/syria/kuwait/qatar/lebanon can confirm any words for you

we can say about the studnets in this countries are big experts in arabic language

dont say egypt use arabic different than some other countries
Just say egypt used arabic wrong

at the end its not my confirm about that , there is thousands threads open in arabic forums about why egypt use arabic wrong , so its not only my opinion

arabic is arabic , you should know that arabic have big data of grammers to give one correct term each word

at the end if you find egyptian term with high results and you would like to open a web site just for egypt people , you may find in the future your site is come very popular but feel free that your web site url is wrong arabic term :)

thanks

I understand, but I can't say it is wrong, because I myself use American English rather than UK English. It's not wrong its just culturally different.

Not to say anything discriminating to anyone here who invests in Arabic Idns but that is another reason I don't personaly have 2 many Arabic IDNs, if an Arab can't see an Arab when he is looking at Arabs, then how can I?
maybe I am wrong or maybe I am right, only time will tell.

jose
22nd March 2011, 10:16 PM
http://idn.bz/rate.php?keyword=%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%81%D8%B1&language=ar

basel
22nd March 2011, 10:23 PM
yes jose this is the noun and sold in 2008 for 3,910 US$ with other name
السياحة.com tourism and both start with (THE)

instadubaievisa
1st March 2022, 06:48 AM
Insta Dubai Visa is the topmost-instadubaivisa.com portal with the fastest visa processing systems. It is the only online visa processing system with the highest success rate in Dubai visa approvals. Visitors can travel to Dubai by applying for a visa from any country. The Team of IDV updates & guides applicants with the latest travel guidelines & the Dubai visa policies. You will find comprehensive information on Dubai online visa application on the website.