PDA

View Full Version : Which parking company has a Yahoo! Japan feed?

Rick Latona
22nd February 2011, 07:31 PM
I hope everyone is well. This is my first post here. I'm already asking for a favor.

Can someone please tell me which parking company has a feed directly from Yahoo! Japan?

22nd February 2011, 07:38 PM
Welcome to IDNF Rick.

Not sure if this can help...

NameDrive has a relationship with Japanese based WIXI and when asked about the feed:

Q: Will a Google or Yahoo feed be used for ads?

ND: We’ll provide a variety of revenue streams to maximize every view and every click, as we do with all of our traffic.

http://idnblog.com/2010/06/29/idnblog-exclusive-ed-russel-steve/

Rick Latona
22nd February 2011, 07:54 PM
lol, that's a pretty generic response. I'll ask Kamila about it directly. That said, I'm really looking for someone with a direct relationship with Yahoo! Japan. I have my reasons.

22nd February 2011, 07:58 PM
lol, that's a pretty generic response. I'll ask Kamila about it directly. That said, I'm really looking for someone with a direct relationship with Yahoo! Japan. I have my reasons.
Do you want your money back now or later? :)

blastfromthepast
22nd February 2011, 08:09 PM

There are quite a few very good Japanese affiliate and ad programs, but they are 100% Japanese interface, and require Japanese bank accounts. In other words, they are designed so that foreigners need not apply.

Of course, having Yahoo! Japan advertising pays much higher than other non-Japanese PPC programs, since it is no secret that Yahoo! Japan is the top search engine in Japan. Many on this forum have been drooling over the PPC payouts that Yahoo! Japan offers for years.

Welcome to the party.

Rubber Duck
22nd February 2011, 08:35 PM
Maybe, but Namedirve have certainly been driving some pretty big clicks on Japanese IDN recently. None of that 5 cent rubbish Shwartz is always whinging about.

Ryu
22nd February 2011, 11:31 PM
There are quite a few very good Japanese affiliate and ad programs, but they are 100% Japanese interface, and require Japanese bank accounts. In other words, they are designed so that foreigners need not apply.

Of course, having Yahoo! Japan advertising pays much higher than other non-Japanese PPC programs, since it is no secret that Yahoo! Japan is the top search engine in Japan. Many on this forum have been drooling over the PPC payouts that Yahoo! Japan offers for years.

Welcome to the party.

Those are affiliate programs and not parking companies. Japan has a lot of PPC companies that have similar function to adsense for content, but none of them usually performs better than adsense. Yahoo Japan's content network named "Interest Match" ain't exactly better than adsense for content.

Yahoo Japan also has "Sponsored Search," which is like adsense for search network. I think this is the one that directly succeeded the business of Overture. I have no idea, but this one may pay better than adsense. You can probably get "Sponsored Search" ads from parking companies that use Yahoo feed, but then, they don't support IDNs properly, do they?

Clotho
23rd February 2011, 08:01 PM
Maybe, but Namedirve have certainly been driving some pretty big clicks on Japanese IDN recently. None of that 5 cent rubbish Shwartz is always whinging about.

$6.74 Japanese click yesterday.

Rubber Duck
23rd February 2011, 08:17 PM
$6.74 Japanese click yesterday.

Average for February is 58 cents.

blastfromthepast
23rd February 2011, 08:28 PM
Far bellow the "Yahoo! Japan Overture footprint" Edwin was promising us years ago.

Edwin
23rd February 2011, 11:08 PM
Far bellow the "Yahoo! Japan Overture footprint" Edwin was promising us years ago.

Remind me, please... After all, "years ago" was years ago!