PDA

View Full Version : corán,com Thoughts ?

ryanmlanane
6th March 2011, 06:09 AM
Picked up corán,com

Any thoughts as to the value of this name ?

I'm aware very few muslims seem to be Spanish - however it would be no different than having Bible written in German as an IDN. There has to be some value here.

I like the name personally, just wondering what other IDN'ers thoughts are.

domainguru
6th March 2011, 09:45 AM
Picked up corán,com

Any thoughts as to the value of this name ?

I'm aware very few muslims seem to be Spanish - however it would be no different than having Bible written in German as an IDN. There has to be some value here.

I like the name personally, just wondering what other IDN'ers thoughts are.

Are you saying Germans aren't Christians? Now I'm definitely no religious scholar but I'm sure a few Germans went on the crusades .... teutonic knights anyone?

As for value, pretty much zip ....

bramiozo
6th March 2011, 03:50 PM
I would say that developing this name is as simple as finding a digital spanish Quran and putting it online with a separate page for each verse.

Undeveloped I say about $50-100, do the above...and well it depends on how it fares in the SE's but given the effort involved, perhaps $500 from the get-go and maybe much more if it get's good traffic.

In general, if you are still in the stage of having only a few IDN domains, I would be conscientious about new acquisitions and limit myself to domains which are easy to develop and do just that one domain at a time, friendly tip ;) .