PDA

View Full Version : bodysushi.co.uk

horatiob
15th March 2011, 11:16 PM
Sell for £15000 asap. eating of body, japanese dinning, meal laid on woman, top dinning experience, cost $1000 Per woman. 1000s of request made to top restuarants each week. big in USA. Top restuarant may pay £15000 to get traffic to site, and dominate uk google searches for BODYSUSHI.co.uk. Pls pm if open to co-operate. BODYSUSHI.co.uk

blastfromthepast
16th March 2011, 05:21 AM
Is this legal?

Rubber Duck
16th March 2011, 09:15 AM
It would go the way of Breast Milk Ice Cream.

The Environmental Health Officers would simply close them down due to risk of food contamination. Food Hygiene regulation in the UK is very strict.

bumblebee man
16th March 2011, 10:09 AM
and dominate uk google searches for BODYSUSHI

46 searches in the uk. :)

horatiob
16th March 2011, 10:13 AM
Is this legal?

yes. massive in us with celebs, unique experience- a treat for successful people.

horatiob
16th March 2011, 10:23 AM
It would go the way of Breast Milk Ice Cream.

The Environmental Health Officers would simply close them down due to risk of food contamination. Food Hygiene regulation in the UK is very strict.

I agree milk. not sure uk may do it, they allow raw food to be serve IMO.

horatiob
16th March 2011, 10:30 AM
46 searches in the uk. :)

more people know wen more bodysushi seen on tv, big in hollywood. :)

Rubber Duck
16th March 2011, 06:37 PM
I agree milk. not sure uk may do it, they allow raw food to be serve IMO.

Raw yes, but contaminated no.

Might get away with it if you used cling film.

horatiob
16th March 2011, 07:27 PM
Raw yes, but contaminated no.

Might get away with it if you used cling film.

Im sure seen it in uk. prob will.

alpha
16th March 2011, 08:26 PM
Im sure seen it in uk. prob will.

Horatiob - let me be the one to tell you the ugly truth.

You need to go back to domain school, this is a tragic registration.

I've lived in the UK all my life, and never heard of anything like eating sushi of people bodies. sure there's probably a minority of freaks that do it, there's also a minority that eat each others turds no doubt.

The smoking gun is in the stats, as DG said, 46 searches in the UK? sorry buddy it's a fail.

Notch it up as a life lesson, and jog on and do some research.

Kent99
4th April 2011, 04:56 PM
Naked sushi would be fine, body sushi, not so much. NSFW and discussed here in a rather long and tedious thread with lots of dead links:

http://www.fuckedgaijin.com/forums/showthread.php?t=979&highlight=naked+sushi

horatiob
4th April 2011, 05:47 PM
Horatiob - let me be the one to tell you the ugly truth.

You need to go back to domain school, this is a tragic registration.

I've lived in the UK all my life, and never heard of anything like eating sushi of people bodies. sure there's probably a minority of freaks that do it, there's also a minority that eat each others turds no doubt.

The smoking gun is in the stats, as DG said, 46 searches in the UK? sorry buddy it's a fail.

Notch it up as a life lesson, and jog on and do some research.

Today, I saw body sushi advertised on UK TV, on a 118 118 Phone Operator service - 2 men in white tracksuits, funny mustache and long black wig. CALL 118 118 for telephone no. of any UK businessm, e.g. local pizza.

The ad: one man was lying down a conveyer belt and had attractive sushi food on him, he was wearing a white track suit, and people where standing at the side with chop sticks eating off him as he went pass them on the conveyor belt style track.

I guess Im one step ahead again with this name, just like I was in 1997 when I was a teenager and discovered the Internet and then domain names - 1 year before the Internet was officially launched in the UK in 1998 - this time though I invested :)

Rubber Duck
4th April 2011, 05:53 PM
Today, I saw body sushi advertised on UK TV, on a 118 118 Phone Operator service - 2 men in white tracksuits, funny mustache and long black wig. CALL 118 118 for telephone no. of any UK businessm, e.g. local pizza.

The ad: one man was lying down a conveyer belt and had attractive sushi food on him, he was wearing a white track suit, and people where standing at the side with chop sticks eating off him as he went pass them on the conveyor belt style track.

I guess Im one step ahead again with this name, just like I was in 1997 when I was a teenager and discovered the Internet and then domain names - 1 year before the Internet was officially launched in the UK in 1998 - this time though I invested :)

Tragic story. Where do we send money? :lol:

You clearly don't understand English Humour.

This advert would have been telling you that you can find the most obscure weird shit on 118 118. Not sure they were actually telling you to invest in it though.

horatiob
4th April 2011, 06:04 PM
Naked sushi would be fine, body sushi, not so much. NSFW and discussed here in a rather long and tedious thread with lots of dead links:

http://www.fuckedgaijin.com/forums/showthread.php?t=979&highlight=naked+sushi

Its called Body Sushi, an achient Japanese dinning art, brought to the west. $1000 per girl. Rich dinning experience.

Rubber Duck
4th April 2011, 06:09 PM
Its called Body Sushi, an achient Japanese dinning art, brought to the west. $1000 per girl. Rich dinning experience.

Hmmm.. Smells fishy to me.

horatiob
4th April 2011, 06:12 PM
Tragic story. Where do we send money? :lol:

You clearly don't understand English Humour.

This advert would have been telling you that you can find the most obscure weird shit on 118 118. Not sure they were actually telling you to invest in it though.

I've studied management, and business modules, and I expect to see body sushi get big. I have been taught how businesses operate in the marketplace. Anyone remember how lots were opposed to sushi food years ago... raw food???!!! Now chefs who have trained for 10 years as a sushi chefs implement it into their top dinning experience and CHARGE A FAVOURABLE PRICE.

Rubber Duck
4th April 2011, 06:16 PM
I've studied management, and business modules, and I expect to see body sushi get big. I have been taught how businesses operate in the marketplace. Anyone remember how lots were opposed to sushi food years ago... raw food???!!! Now chefs who have trained for 10 years as a sushi chefs implement it into their top dinning experience and CHARGE A FAVOURABLE PRICE.

Look, I don't dislike Sushi and I have had Korean versions as well as Japanese, but there ain't no fucking way I am paying a $1000 dollars for uncomtaminated food let alone that which has be thrown all over some whore.

horatiob
4th April 2011, 06:26 PM
Dinning experiences have their pro & cons. Theres no such thing as a free lunch, and many want to spend alot,... we dont have to like it for it to be popular niche.

Rubber Duck
4th April 2011, 06:33 PM
Dinning experiences have their pro & cons. Theres no such thing as a free lunch, and many want to spend alot,... we dont have to like it for it to be popular niche.

Perhaps it is a cultural thing. Perhaps in Japan the little parcels don't get subsumed between great rolls of blubber. Perhaps it just ain't really warm enough in the UK. Whatever it is I would love to see you invest big time. I love a good laugh at other people's expense. But then of course you weren't investing either, where you? You were selling. Perhaps you like a good laugh too!

horatiob
4th April 2011, 06:37 PM
Perhaps it is a cultural thing. Perhaps in Japan the little parcels don't get subsumed between great rolls of blubber. Perhaps it just ain't really warm enough in the UK. Whatever it is I would love to see you invest big time. I love a good laugh at other people's expense. But then of course you weren't investing either, where you? You were selling. Perhaps you like a good laugh too!

One mans rubbish is another mans treasure!

alpha
4th April 2011, 07:08 PM
..this advert would have been telling you that you can find the most obscure weird shit on 118 118. Not sure they were actually telling you to invest in it though.

I've seen the ad, and yes as RD says the point it's making is you can even find all kind of weird stuff you haven't heard of or even need with that directory service

Rubber Duck
4th April 2011, 10:06 PM
One mans rubbish is another mans treasure!

Yeah, we have guys go through the bin here sometimes.

Would exactly call them Life Style Gurus though!

blastfromthepast
5th April 2011, 03:21 AM
Not very popular in Molvania.

Kent99
14th April 2011, 03:19 AM

Sorry to let you know that it's actually referred to as naked sushi, which although somewhat obscure, would be a fine domain name in my opinion.

gammascalper
14th April 2011, 06:45 AM
Sorry to let you know that it's actually referred to as naked sushi, which although somewhat obscure, would be a fine domain name in my opinion.

Yep, nyotai mori. I let the idn.jp drop.

horatiob
14th April 2011, 08:53 AM

Body Sushi: research confirms it is correct. Im looking at how its promoted in Yahoo (auto suggestion) and in the west in US, and UK, big restaurants in US and UK refer to it in this way.

Temple's, California (200 sitting party made): $17,000.
Flash Sushi, London (12 sitting party made): $3000.

Please ask to broker name, or submit offer via PM.

Thanks.

alpha
14th April 2011, 09:11 AM
So in summary, you're not interested in hearing any advice from people who know, people who live in the UK or people who have run the stats on this term.

Triffic

Good luck with it

horatiob
14th April 2011, 09:43 AM
So in summary, you're not interested in hearing any advice from people who know, people who live in the UK or people who have run the stats on this term.

Triffic

Good luck with it

What I will tell you is that I do not wish to answer your summary.

Body Sushi is not offensive, Naked Sushi may incur the wrath of femminists. You would be surprised to hear of a restaurant called NAKED SUSHI primarily with female nudes advertise in the UK press, wouldn't you?

Good luck in buying BodySushi.com or .CO.UK.

bwhhisc
14th April 2011, 12:21 PM
The woman that perform this "art" are trained to lay perfectly still for hours....which spurred the comment by Julie Bindel of the The Guardian......" the women being used to serve the food, on at least one occasion in London, looked "as if in a morgue, ­awaiting a postmortem." :lol:

For public health reasons, China has outlawed food served on naked bodies.

I have seen a few videos of some "interactive" sushi girls...you wouldn't believe where the 'dipping' sauce is served from :p

Rubber Duck
14th April 2011, 03:35 PM
Body Sushi: research confirms it is correct. Im looking at how its promoted in Yahoo (auto suggestion) and in the west in US, and UK, big restaurants in US and UK refer to it in this way.

Temple's, California (200 sitting party made): $17,000.
Flash Sushi, London (12 sitting party made): $3000.

Please ask to broker name, or submit offer via PM.

Thanks.

London? $3K? Will probably get you a bottle of vintage wine! :lol:

14th April 2011, 03:41 PM
:wacko:

Kent99
14th April 2011, 04:05 PM
Changed my mind

Naked sushi vs. body sushi

Google trends comparing the two terms:

http://www.google.com/trends?q=naked+sushi%2C+body+sushi

Number of google results for "naked sushi"

http://www.google.ca/#hl=en&source=hp&biw=997&bih=413&q=%22naked+sushi%22&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&aqi=&aql=&oq=%22naked+sushi%22&fp=5c57203f23eb54d1

Google results for "Body sushi"

http://www.google.ca/#hl=en&biw=997&bih=413&q=%22body+sushi%22&aq=f&aqi=g10&aql=&oq=%22body+sushi%22&fp=a7a279f4a142eadc

Seems that term is used and could possibly gain traction in the future. However, I don't think you are going to get end user pricing from a domainer here.

bwhhisc
15th April 2011, 01:46 AM
Changed my mind

Naked sushi vs. body sushi

Google trends comparing the two terms:

http://www.google.com/trends?q=naked+sushi%2C+body+sushi

So what up with the Poles? :p