PDA

View Full Version : ingyenjátékok,com (free Games) Hungarian

ryanmlanane
18th March 2011, 08:40 PM
ingyenjátékok,com - Free Games in Hungarian

Google shows wells over 100,000 exact searches.

Wondering what thoughts are, after a lot of searching I am pretty sure this is the proper translation but a confirmation would be nice as well as any thoughts to the value ?

domainguru
19th March 2011, 01:06 AM
I'm only seeing 6,600 exact searches, whether local or global. Where are you seeing 100K?

tee1
19th March 2011, 03:17 AM
here is what I get
[ingyen játékok] 201,000
ingyenjátékok] 6,600

not bad, also the .net regged by a native.

ryanmlanane
19th March 2011, 05:17 AM
Eh, I thought it was 165,000 for some reason ...

Yeah, the words have to be seperated for "Free Games" the 6,000 would be identical to [freegames] instead of [free games] which I don't even know the numbers for but i bet they are high in English lol

BTW how can ANYONE (let alone 2 out of 3 people) rate this a 1 out of 10 with 10 being the highest ?

Game domains have historically been high value sales from what I have seen, maybe not in IDN however one of the case studies here was done with a similar IDN domain and showed the value of SEO using IDN and the benefits of it to get the easy SE traffic.

domainguru
19th March 2011, 10:13 AM
The name is ok, but the search volume is actually pretty low for a games term.

Also, "free games" is not the sort of term advertisers would be clamouring over. In fact, its close to the worst you can imagine. The demographic is probably 5-year old Hungarian boys with excellent spelling!