PDA

View Full Version : 5th highest Thai search term, เพลงใหม่, for sale, seriously !!

domainguru
6th April 2011, 02:48 PM
เพลงใหม่.com (new music.com)

http://truehits.net/trend/

shows เพลงใหม่ (new music) is currently 5th highest search term in Thailand, generating 50K to 70K daily searches. Truehits is Thai goverment's official "web counter", most top Thai sites have script installed hence they can count accurately how many searches are hitting their home pages. (though obviously its an underestimate of total searches as only sites with truehits script installed count).

Google shows it as having 1.5 million exact searches i.e. 50K exact searches per day.

Google trends shows fantastic growth (from virtually nothing) over the last 5 years:

http://www.google.com/trends?q=%E0%B9%80%E0%B8%9E%E0%B8%A5%E0%B8%87%E0%B9%83%E0%B8%AB%E0%B8%A1%E0%B9%88

Work out for yourself what it could be doing in 5 years time ....

Just had one high $X,XXX offer.

Hence looking for low $XX,XXX offers.

You snooze you lose on this one. Top 5 Thai search terms will probably be offered for sale once every 5-10 years, if ever at all.

Please PM or email offers and questions.

domainguru
7th April 2011, 06:36 PM
Actually, if you take out the English language terms, "Sanook" and "Boomz" (answers on a postcard about that one please), its currently the 3rd highest Thai search term, and growing amazingly, probably doubled in the last year.

There is a lot of noise about acquiring big search terms, but when push comes to shove, nobody turns up. Its all hot air as far as I can make out.

Here's a challenge: someone actually state what Thai search terms they have recently acquired!

Anyone? No I thought not. Its easier to type bs than actually put money down on something isn't it people.

idn
7th April 2011, 08:42 PM
Actually, if you take out the English language terms, "Sanook" and "Boomz" (answers on a postcard about that one please), its currently the 3rd highest Thai search term, and growing amazingly, probably doubled in the last year.

There is a lot of noise about acquiring big search terms, but when push comes to shove, nobody turns up. Its all hot air as far as I can make out.

Here's a challenge: someone actually state what Thai search terms they have recently acquired!

Anyone? No I thought not. Its easier to type bs than actually put money down on something isn't it people.

Sounds like you need a hug.

domainguru
7th April 2011, 08:44 PM
Sounds like you need a hug.

lol, you can hug me anytime you big old gay cowboy.

She's on her way as we speak. Expect a much warmer post in about 3 hrs ... or maybe 33 hrs ... if you know what I mean.

btw, love the new Cool Hand IDN "thing" ...

idn
7th April 2011, 09:43 PM
You mean 3 นาที. :)

btw, love the new Cool Hand IDN "thing" ...

Yep, that's who I want to be when I'm all grown up. Except for maybe the whole prison thing...and that fatal whole gun shot wound, err, well he's still pretty damn cool.

domainguru
7th April 2011, 09:54 PM
You mean 3 นาที. :)

Yep, that's who I want to be when I'm all grown up. Except for maybe the whole prison thing...and that fatal whole gun shot wound, err, well he's still pretty damn cool.

Cool is as cool does. You can't be Bill Gates and still be cool. Nobody loves a square m***** f*****