PDA

View Full Version : Sexe.me: $90,000 of Premium Adult Domain for Less Than $2,000

horatiob
12th April 2011, 10:25 PM
Sexe.me - $1000

Description:

Why Buy Sexe.me?

Sexe.me is the French word for Sex (Sexe). It was bought to provide domain investor generic, easy access to adult-minded French consumers.

Buy Now!

FREE DOMAINS:

Here's two other PREMIUM .ME DOMAIN NAMES we'll throw into the Sale so you get a a portfolio of RARE .ME DOMAINS:

Commission.ME: $600 sum value

Configure.ME: $1000 sum value

(according to Estibot.com).

May be worth $6000+ per domain to an end user. Available.me sold for $6000 recently on Sedo.

Here's a few examples of how our good domains can be turned into six-figure sites:

Configure.ME is perfect for a video how-to portal, and Commission.ME a search site to hire professionals.

Note: Financial value of Sexe.me, appraised at $90,000 by impressivedomains.com. Appraisal available.

Demand for a keyword with "Sexe" is reflected in the recent domain sale of Sexe.org for $151,400. (source dnjournal.com)

Post or PM offer to me.

No comments please. Thank you.

Rubber Duck
13th April 2011, 06:35 AM
Shouldn't it be Sexe.moi

Sexe.me - $1000

Description:

Why Buy Sexe.me?

Sexe.me is the French word for Sex (Sexe). It was bought to provide domain investor generic, easy access to adult-minded French consumers.

Buy Now!

FREE DOMAINS:

Here's two other PREMIUM .ME DOMAIN NAMES we'll throw into the Sale so you get a a portfolio of RARE .ME DOMAINS:

Commission.ME: $600 sum value

Configure.ME: $1000 sum value

(according to Estibot.com).

May be worth $6000+ per domain to an end user. Available.me sold for $6000 recently on Sedo.

Here's a few examples of how our good domains can be turned into six-figure sites:

Configure.ME is perfect for a video how-to portal, and Commission.ME a search site to hire professionals.

Note: Financial value of Sexe.me, appraised at $90,000 by impressivedomains.com. Appraisal available.

Demand for a keyword with "Sexe" is reflected in the recent domain sale of Sexe.org for $151,400. (source dnjournal.com)

Post or PM offer to me.

No comments please. Thank you.

horatiob
13th April 2011, 11:14 AM
Shouldn't it be Sexe.moi

part french, part English = Sexe.me. People who speak french ad english can type in name - Sexe.me.

Rubber Duck
13th April 2011, 12:22 PM
part french, part English = Sexe.me. People who speak french ad english can type in name - Sexe.me.

In theory, I could slash my own wrist with a piece of Nazi Memorabilia, but it is not necessarily a good reason for buying it.

horatiob
13th April 2011, 01:05 PM
In theory, I could slash my own wrist with a piece of Nazi Memorabilia, but it is not necessarily a good reason for buying it.

I don't subscribe to that school of theory!