View Full Version : GEOphone.org, FrostyStore.com and FillStore.com for sale

wanderingshrew
13th April 2011, 09:37 PM
Please contact me with offers.
Serious buyers only please.
These are Premium Domains

All domains will be pushed to GoDaddy account/s
upon payment.
Escrow.com or other reliable online service used for transactions.
Thanks

Rubber Duck
13th April 2011, 10:15 PM
Serious Sellers please. :lol:

wanderingshrew
13th April 2011, 11:15 PM
@Rubber Duck: Not at all sure what your comment means but it is certainly out of place. I am a serious seller and the domains are good and have been certified appraised, so I assume that either you meant to reply to another post or else you don't know what you're talking about. If you just post out of boredom, please do it on your post.

14th April 2011, 12:27 AM
So why does god give nuts to those who have no teeth?
Are you Frank the owner of ChildrenLapBooks.com from Montana? http://www.calvarymissoula.com/site/mindisplay.asp?id=140001874&sec_id=140003201

Welcome to IDNForums.com.
Not sure you would get anything but more of what RD was trying to explain you here with these names but i am not serious.

wanderingshrew
14th April 2011, 12:31 AM
Actually it's MT not MN and anyone can look it up on whois - I own several domains and they all are registered in my name on public record. Are you interested in buying?

wanderingshrew
14th April 2011, 02:12 AM
@555: So not many serious buyers here then, huh? These are more for fun I guess. Thought people here actually sold and bought. My domains actually turn out fine in certified appraisals but I understand everyone has their own taste. Anyways, thanks for your input.

Drewbert
14th April 2011, 02:14 AM
@Rubber Duck:

so I assume that either you meant to reply to another post or else you don't know what you're talking about.

Guess again, Sparky!

DktoInc
14th April 2011, 02:52 AM
ШАЛОМ