PDA

View Full Version : New International Parking Company launches.

bwhhisc
2nd June 2011, 03:48 AM
Wonder if they will support IDNs....to quote: "TheParkingPlace.com is able to optimize on all traffic from international countries which is the key to increased RPM for their clients."

http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20110601007453/en/Media-Breakaway-LLC-Announces-Launch-TheParkingPlace.com

June 01, 2011 04:30 PM Eastern Daylight Time
Media Breakaway, LLC Announces the Launch of TheParkingPlace.com
WESTMINSTER, Colo.--(BUSINESS WIRE)--Media Breakaway, LLC, a pioneer in the performance-based marketing industry, announced the launch of TheParkingPlace.com today. This new domain parking solution will revolutionize the domain parking industry by taking domains beyond traditional PPC monetization methods.

“TheParkingPlace.com is just one more innovative tool that we have developed for our clients as a premier solution for domain monetization.” TheParkingPlace.com is in a prime position to become the leading domain parking solution. By optimizing domains based on offer performance and traffic analysis, clients can expect to see revenue numbers increase by up to 400%. TheParkingPlace.com is able to optimize on all traffic from international countries which is the key to increased RPM for their clients.

“This is the end of PPC for domainers as we know it,” said Jenny Johnson, Vice President of Media Breakaway, LLC. “We are going beyond basic domain parking solutions and creating a superior alternative with automated landing page and offer optimization which ultimately can increase revenue for our clients.”

Through rigorous beta testing, TheParkingPlace.com team has been able to develop a premier tracking and reporting system which provides clients with current click, impression, revenue and RPM statistics. Some clients are seeing up to $150 RPM on their domains which are monetized with a combination of CPC, CPA and CPV offers. The program is currently accepting all types of domains including top level, premium and adult domains and specializes in domains with less than $20 RPM that are currently generating less than $0.25 per click.

“We are always focusing on developing bigger and better features for our clients,” said Ms. Johnson. “TheParkingPlace.com is just one more innovative tool that we have developed for our clients as a premier solution for domain monetization.”

About Media Breakaway

Media Breakaway, LLC is an industry leader in advertising and direct-marketing, delivering full-service, results-oriented solutions. affiliate.com, a division of Media Breakaway, LLC, is one of the fastest-growing affiliate networks in the industry, providing its advertisers and affiliates with unparalleled service and support to help them drive sales and revenue. DataOverdrive, a division of Media Breakaway, LLC, offers List Management Solutions to help clients convert their current lists into a supplemental profit center. Visit www.MediaBreakaway.com, www.affiliate.com or www.DataOverdrive.com for more information.

For further information on TheParkingPlace.com, affiliate.com or Media Breakaway, LLC, please contact: Jaclyn Charles at +1 720-929-2492.

DktoInc
2nd June 2011, 04:05 AM
interesting....

gammascalper
2nd June 2011, 04:26 AM
Blah blah blah blah.

We're using the google feed.

Rubber Duck
2nd June 2011, 04:44 AM
wTF is an "inernational Country"?

Sounds like pseudonym for a place where Americans are in a Theatre of "Geographic Study".

Fka200
2nd June 2011, 05:06 AM
I'm not 100% sure, but I think this company just sets up 'You're a winner!' pages and pays based on survey completion, etc. not based on PPC.

Again, not sure... but I remember when I first saw it posted about I was curious about the pages and when I found out immediately lost interest.

bwhhisc
2nd June 2011, 11:19 AM
I'm not 100% sure, but I think this company just sets up 'You're a winner!' pages and pays based on survey completion, etc. not based on PPC.

Again, not sure... but I remember when I first saw it posted about I was curious about the pages and when I found out immediately lost interest.

HERE IS WHAT THEY SAY IN THEIR PRESS RELEASE:

"domains are monetized with a combination of CPC, CPA and CPV offers."

Drewbert
2nd June 2011, 05:30 PM

Yes.

Here's an example.

http://www.bonefish.com/

Could be useful if you have a name with lots of non-converting traffic on it.

Kent99
2nd June 2011, 06:42 PM
Might convert better if it wasn't blocked by my antivirus software

blastfromthepast
2nd June 2011, 08:38 PM
That bonefish won't load.

Rubber Duck
2nd June 2011, 08:52 PM
Yes.

Here's an example.

http://www.bonefish.com/

Could be useful if you have a name with lots of non-converting traffic on it.

Not apparently if you are using an iPad as you need flash which wont load!

Fka200
2nd June 2011, 10:47 PM
Signed up either way. Nothing to lose, I guess!

DktoInc
2nd June 2011, 11:37 PM
Even though it accepts Idns there is no option to specify the language of the domain. are the adds all in English?

bwhhisc
3rd June 2011, 01:05 AM
Signed up either way. Nothing to lose, I guess!

Perhaps Jaclyn Charles or one of their principles can come on forum and tell us if they can provide any new opportunities thru their business model.

Drewbert
3rd June 2011, 01:45 AM
Straight from the horses mouth...

"We do take int but we mostly do well in us ca uk au mexicp brazil
spain italy and ue areas"

alexd
3rd June 2011, 06:15 AM
That bonefish won't load.

Same for me !!

bwhhisc
3rd June 2011, 11:07 AM
Same for me !!