3rd July 2011, 12:53 PM
Seems okay to me...I posted there a few minutes ago

g
3rd July 2011, 05:06 PM
thanks dave, it is up again to me

bwhhisc
3rd July 2011, 05:09 PM
thanks dave, it is up again to me

yeah, it was down for me as well but back up now.

domainguru
3rd July 2011, 05:51 PM
what do people do on there these days? :)

sarcle
3rd July 2011, 06:13 PM

Seems more often than not starting huge flame-wars over politics.

g
4th July 2011, 08:41 AM
the best place to talk about politics for me

it is a paid membership so everyone is careful about expressing his hatred and his ugly beliefs which will certainly affect his reputation and his business

I post there my views and many articles without censoring and without flooding of hatred words and violent threats.

actually none is reponding except very few people, those others keep silent and keep their hatred inside hearts with their mouth shut up.

Rubber Duck
4th July 2011, 09:15 AM

I think its a kind of lonely hearts club for those sad geeks that are a bit too bright to be dragged into the hype anything that moves mentality on namepros, but don't have the gumption to move onto to anything more dynamic than the same old same old. Turning up there at all is a sign of extreme boredom and unlikely to happen on days like today when I have record views combined with record CTR resulting in record number of clicks. All I need is record CPC and today will be another red letter day to follow a whole string of red letter days. Not something to go raving about on DNJ unless you relish being flamed by the insanely jealous.

4th July 2011, 10:55 AM
Boring.