xn----ymcbkif6ae2c0joa3a.com/ حجوزات-طيران.com
xn----zmcamv6iqaac4als.com/ دليل-الهواتف.com
xn----zmchc9ai9hkixohsj.com/ تسويق-الكتروني.com
xn----4mco6fkod.com/ دوت-كوم.com
xn----4mco6fkod.net/ دوت-كوم.net

Thanks in advance

alexd
16th November 2011, 09:03 AM
It would probably be better if you can put the translation of the domains ( if you know or have an idea about them ). That way, some of the native Arabic speakers here can confirm the domains for you.

bwhhisc
16th November 2011, 12:03 PM
It would probably be better if you can put the translation of the domains ( if you know or have an idea about them ). That way, some of the native Arabic speakers here can confirm the domains for you.

whois shows they are local...welcome to the forum BTW.
not sure by #1 may be treading on a TM,
#2 while a good generic also happens to the name of a mega popular destination resort
in the meantime, Google.com/translate sez:

xn ----- ctdbg1c1hnaqdne4a.com / Korh - on - line. com
xn - mgbaib9b3fpa.com / Atlantis. com
xn - mgbay4eo2b.com / Fayed. com
xn - mgbfqaji9k.com / S. com
XN - PGB6CHEK.COM Whettle. Com
xn ---- ymcbaaf2bdxg8r.com / last - News. com
xn ---- ymcbgcbel0ce0rla3a1a5a.net / Commerce - e. net
xn ---- ymcbkif6ae2c0joa3a.com / reservations - airline. com
xn ---- zmcamv6iqaac4als.com / directory - Mobile. com
xn ---- zmchc9ai9hkixohsj.com / marketing - mail. com
xn ---- 4mco6fkod.com / dot - com. com
xn ---- 4mco6fkod.net / dot - com. net

Man
18th November 2011, 02:11 PM
I don't know on what bases you wanna evaluate them .But,I'll tell you what i think regarding the meaning of the word in Arabic not taking in consideration being the best for its meaning,"hyphens" or "Hamza" ...

xn-----ctdbg1c1hnaqdne4a.com/ كورة-اون-لاين.com

not very good

xn--mgbaib9b3fpa.com/ اتلانتس.com

not good

xn--mgbay4eo2b.com/ الفايد.com

good

xn--mgbfqaji9k.com/ ستاندرد.com

not good

XN--PGB6CHEK.COM هويتل.com

not good

xn----ymcbaaf2bdxg8r.com/ اخر-الاخبار.com

good

xn----ymcbgcbel0ce0rla3a1a5a.net/ تجارة-الكترونية.net

good

xn----ymcbkif6ae2c0joa3a.com/ حجوزات-طيران.com

good

xn----zmcamv6iqaac4als.com/ دليل-الهواتف.com

good

xn----zmchc9ai9hkixohsj.com/ تسويق-الكتروني.com

good

xn----4mco6fkod.com/ دوت-كوم.com
xn----4mco6fkod.net/ دوت-كوم.net

not good

hosamdeen
18th November 2011, 04:53 PM
Thanks for your replies guys.

Alexd: I'm Arabian so I know what they mean :D Thanks for your support, appreciated.

bwhh: Thanks for your welcoming.

Man: I just would like to get an estimation of how much they can bring if they are sold out or just to know if it's not worth wasting my time on them.

The problem with Arabic is that it's difficult to translate. For example, كورة-اون-لاين.com

It's On-line-football or Football-on-line. If you write online in 1 word in Arabic it would be like this : اونلاين in which a term is not used in Arabic so you have to separate it with dash.

For تجارة-الكترونية.net, if you translate it in same order then it would be commerce-electronic (commerce-e). In English it's electronic commerce but in Arabic if you're going to say the term you will say تجارة-الكترونية = commerce electronic not الكترونية-تجارة = electronic commerce.

Regard "hyphens" or "Hamza" which is ا or أ or إ I've seen all people talking about it. I'm arabian and I've seen how people engage in conversations and chatting, most Arab people use ا in their typing as to use "hyphens" or "Hamza" = أ you have to press shift then hit the ا key and that's why most people just type it without Hamza. So in terms of search, domains names without hyphens will be better.

Try to write تجارة الكترونية in Google and see results. You will find that there are 2 results 1st wikipedia تجارة الكترونية and 2nd wikipedia تجارة إلكترونية this time with Hamza. The first one without Hamza is translated to E-Commerce and the second one with Hamza is translated to E-Business.

Thanks again for your replies, appreciated

alexd
18th November 2011, 05:20 PM
Its great to have another Arabian speaker here on the forum. Hope you can stick around and share your experience with us all.

bwhhisc
18th November 2011, 05:22 PM
I just would like to get an estimation of how much they can bring if they are sold out or just to know if it's not worth wasting my time on them.

Right now....not very much. We are still in the incubation period for most extensions, the only IDNs that is are really doing well are German.com and .de and super premium keywords and geos/ city names in major languages ie. Chinese, Russian, and Japanese.

For these Arabics, why not develop the better ones and in 3 - 5 years you should be a very happy guy. ;)

hosamdeen
18th November 2011, 08:51 PM
Of course, that's why I'm here, to hear other people's opinion and point of view.

It looks that it beneficial only on the long term. I'm not sure I can hold on for 3 to 5 years. However, will see how it goes. Worst case scenario is losing a few bucks but on other hand will learn something, so I won't consider it a loss :)

Thanks for support.

bwhhisc
18th November 2011, 09:24 PM
Of course, that's why I'm here, to hear other people's opinion and point of view. It looks that it beneficial only on the long term. I'm not sure I can hold on for 3 to 5 years. However, will see how it goes. Worst case scenario is losing a few bucks but on other hand will learn something, so I won't consider it a loss :)
Thanks for support.

That's just a guess....might be longer, hopefully less. Once the publicity of idn.idn cctlds and gtlds kicks in and they sort out the issues with idn email you should be sitting nicely. In the meantime, perhaps create a strategy to sell enough names each year to cover the cost of renewals on the others. ;)