PDA

View Full Version : Hindi domain (one.com)

ryanmlanane
30th December 2011, 09:44 PM
וואן.com

Thoughts as to the value ? Google trends looks super with 60,500 exact monthly searches.

alpha
31st December 2011, 12:09 AM
Hindi or Hebrew?

they both begin with H and they both have squiggly characters, maybe they are the same and it doesn't matter

tee1
31st December 2011, 01:02 AM
send these guys an email they might can help you out
www.one.co.il/

bwhhisc
31st December 2011, 02:55 AM
Hindi or Hebrew?

they both begin with H and they both have squiggly characters, maybe they are the same and it doesn't matter

Google trends says:

http://www.google.com/trends?q=%D7%95%D7%95%D7%90%D7%9F

ryanmlanane
31st December 2011, 06:33 AM
Hebrew, my bad.

I actually registered it thinking it was WAN - However, one is a heck of a generic and the fact that it is a fully developed web site is a very nich touch in it's native language. I didn't use the translate option so still not sure if one.co.il is an acro or for the word one.

I better develop it ASAP so I am not accused of TM infringement, even though that wasn't my purpose. Google trends looks nice - I should be able to pull some decent traffic if optimized.

alpha
31st December 2011, 08:38 AM
I better develop it ASAP..

develop into what, selling what?

I ask because I have a similar predicament.
I have one, two & three in Russian: один, два, три in .com and really to this day have no idea why I have them, apart from being a "collectable", which is another way of saying too generic and probably worthless.

Rubber Duck
31st December 2011, 10:35 AM
develop into what, selling what?

I ask because I have a similar predicament.
I have one, two & three in Russian: один, два, три in .com and really to this day have no idea why I have them, apart from being a "collectable", which is another way of saying too generic and probably worthless.

Well, in which case you should not feel too insulted with an offer of 100 Bucks each!

ryanmlanane
31st December 2011, 10:52 AM
Probably a web hosting company like one.com is, unless I get a very real and solid offer.

$100 is a good starting point for those Russian IDN names, sure would give you a great ROI in 5-6 years :)