PDA

View Full Version : Ad Feed for WIXI.JP ?

Keldon
4th January 2012, 02:56 AM
Does anyone know what feed(s) wixi.jp uses for parking, and does it pay out well?

The site says payouts are once a month, but does not say when. Also they say a minimum must be reached for a payout, but don't say what that minimum is. My experience is when companies are not very clear or provide little guidance, they don't pay out well and suck at about everything. Just wondering if it's a fluke and these guys do pay well?

Anyone have a clue about this?

Thanks!!!

squirrel
4th January 2012, 03:05 AM
Wixi = namedrive last time I checked, so G feed.

Keldon
4th January 2012, 03:09 AM
Wixi = namedrive last time I checked, so G feed.
Oh.....okay....thanks, Squirrel !

Any advantage to using them over NameDrive?

squirrel
4th January 2012, 03:14 AM
Oh.....okay....thanks, Squirrel !

Any advantage to using them over NameDrive?

I'm not sure but I think that they are the same, except perhaps for the way they optimize domains. I think Japanese nationals are directed to wixi and the rest to namedrive. (Actually, I believe that a few Japanese members of this forum were offered to migrate their account to wixi at some time in the past year(??))

Keldon
4th January 2012, 04:15 AM
Thanks!!

Ryu
4th January 2012, 12:04 PM
(Actually, I believe that a few Japanese members of this forum were offered to migrate their account to wixi at some time in the past year(??))

We were never offered to migrate. We were simply sold. And I still don't see any benefit in using wixi instead of namedrive.