View Full Version : Budget 7000 US$ looking for new arabic homes

basel
16th January 2012, 08:26 PM
hello all

i have a budget of 7000 US$ , looking for great arabic idns
7000$ will go for one name or 100 names depend on the quality of the name

you have some , remember im native , dont send me a stupid names
as i told before i can pay the 7000 $ for one name

you all know i stopped looking to sell/buy idns i want just a names to develop and run my programmed scripts on them

send me your name to basel@tadween.net , im really serious

many thanks
basel bdair

ryanmlanane
20th January 2012, 05:56 AM
one.com in hindi - pm if interested ...

Grim Reaper
20th January 2012, 09:46 AM
one.com in hindi - pm if interested ...

Since when was Hindi an Arabic script?

Spamming sales threads with your unwanted domains will earn you a ban. You've been warned.

ryanmlanane
20th January 2012, 03:01 PM
WTF Grim ?

So I made a mistake, and it wasn't spamming .. I was browsing through and saw the post.

Honestly I am not into foreign affairs so I don't know Hindi from arabic or Japanese from Korean.

If that earns me a ban here and you are the owner of the forum, BY ALL MEANS ... BAN ME. Then try eating a piece of Humble Pie.

Jay
20th January 2012, 03:21 PM
LOL. The Grim Reaper strikes!

bumblebee man
20th January 2012, 03:54 PM
Honestly I am not into foreign affairs so I don't know Hindi from arabic or Japanese from Korean.

WTF are you doing here then? Seriously, that's idn pre-school.
Posted via Mobile Device

IDNCowboy
20th January 2012, 04:30 PM
arabic is arabic and hindi is hindi :P... Didn't you learn in school?

ryanmlanane
20th January 2012, 05:26 PM
Hence, the reason I don't dabble with IDN much any more !!

I like my non IDN .com - gotten better at that market so I will focus there from now, and my long term belief in .in

blastfromthepast
20th January 2012, 05:29 PM
How does someone who's into .IN domains not know the difference between Hindi and Arabic?

IDNCowboy
20th January 2012, 05:33 PM
Hence, the reason I don't dabble with IDN much any more !!

I like my non IDN .com - gotten better at that market so I will focus there from now, and my long term belief in .in

You aren't gonna get too far .in market if you don't know what exactly Hindi looks like in the first place ;P

ryanmlanane
20th January 2012, 07:08 PM
.in is not in hindi

go to dnsalesprice and check out recent .in sales

in fact I don't believe they are even available in Hindi although there is a puush for 26 languages used in India to become available. Until then I focus on lll.in and prime searched (google Local) keyword .in names, etc ..

The basics.

BTW, the majority of Indian internet users don't have Hindi keyboards and use English keyboards. Who doesn't know the market ?

IDNCowboy
20th January 2012, 07:10 PM
.in is not in hindi

go to dnsalesprice and check out recent .in sales

in fact I don't believe they are even available in Hindi although there is a puush for 26 languages used in India to become available. Until then I focus on lll.in and prime searched (google Local) keyword .in names, etc ..

The basics.

BTW, the majority of Indian internet users don't have Hindi keyboards and use English keyboards. Who doesn't know the market ?
So who is typing all those hindi words into google? Why do some hindi "words" have 1,000,000 indexed results when searched?

blastfromthepast
20th January 2012, 07:13 PM

You don't need a "Hindi keyboard" to write in Hindi, you use an "English" one. Just like you don't need a "Chinese keyboard" to write in Chinese.

ryanmlanane
20th January 2012, 07:33 PM
You don't need a "Hindi keyboard" to write in Hindi, you use an "English" one. Just like you don't need a "Chinese keyboard" to write in Chinese.

Yes some natives may use Hindi.

India has over 26 languages spoken though. They have adopted mostly to the UK English. Especially people in the business community. I am not saying Hindi isn't used casually and won't have a place in the market eventually however I can tell you that the .in extension is being branded heavily.

It is, in the long run, going to be just as profitable to have that hindi .in as the hindi .com due to the fact that .in is being branded in India as .com was in the US during their internet boom.

That being said .com will always be a powerhouse, but some countries adapt their cctld more than others. I think India will be one of them. If they are targetting residents of india, .in if they are multi national (which is what you want for the biggest sales) they will still try to acquire the .com I am sure

IDNCowboy
20th January 2012, 07:35 PM
Yes some natives may use Hindi.

India has over 26 languages spoken though. They have adopted mostly to the UK English. Especially people in the business community. I am not saying Hindi isn't used casually and won't have a place in the market eventually however I can tell you that the .in extension is being branded heavily.

It is, in the long run, going to be just as profitable to have that hindi .in as the hindi .com due to the fact that .in is being branded in India as .com was in the US during their internet boom.
Quoted from a person who thinks that arabic = hindi :P

blastfromthepast
20th January 2012, 08:43 PM
:)

bramiozo
21st January 2012, 06:01 PM
So you all think the reaper is blowing smoke out of his *ss..

There is a nice and warm place in the general discussion area to talk about .in, so stop the jitter please ;).

bwhhisc
21st January 2012, 11:28 PM
India has 1 billion + population, most of major Indian newspapers are in Hindi for a reason. ;)

Hindi IDNs will be geat for branding, keyword product catagories and lots more. Things are moving along, albeit slowly.

IDNCowboy
22nd January 2012, 03:56 AM
Time will tell. Don't you all remember when great hindi keywords only had 5 words indexed in google.. Now some have few million.

Rubber Duck
22nd January 2012, 06:14 AM
So who is typing all those hindi words into google? Why do some hindi "words" have 1,000,000 indexed results when searched?

Only a million?

How late did you start?

IDNCowboy
22nd January 2012, 06:32 AM
I don't really own any Hindi names.. I last checked a few years ago lol...