PDA

View Full Version : Hello from Netherlands

domeinwinkelnl
23rd March 2012, 07:10 AM
Hiii I am domeinwinkel from Netherlands and a new member, I want to share my views and gains a lots of knowledge.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

bramiozo
23rd March 2012, 09:00 AM
Welcome, where in the Netherlands are you from?

Since when are you interested in idn's?

IDNer
23rd March 2012, 12:47 PM
Hiii I am domeinwinkel from Netherlands and a new member, I want to share my views and gains a lots of knowledge.

Welcome!

I feel interested to know - How is the Dutch IDNs been in use in Netherlands at moment?

Ben
23rd March 2012, 01:30 PM
I feel interested to know - How is the Dutch IDNs been in use in Netherlands at moment?

How does it make sense to have a Dutch IDN? Dutch uses the same alphabet as English...

IDNer
23rd March 2012, 04:34 PM
How does it make sense to have a Dutch IDN? Dutch uses the same alphabet as English...

Sorry, my mistake -
(I've own some .pro domain names in Dutch; and miss leading myself...)
:p

tee1
24th March 2012, 07:30 PM

Not sure on Dutch IDNs but there seem to be some. Dutch alphabet via wiki indicates all ascii but dynadot list idn languages Dutch:dut, so I assume those words are borrowed from other languages. for ex financiƫn [finance in Dutch] according to translate.g

@domeinwinkelnl welcome to IDNF care to share what types of IDNs you are interested in?

jose
24th March 2012, 08:13 PM
Welcome