PDA

View Full Version : domainthenet.com - Anybody have trouble with them in the past?

mulligan
10th April 2012, 03:51 PM
Accessing the site is virtually impossible, if I do get there I can't log in or do anything.

Anyone have trouble with them before?

I have a domain there that is a snapnames auction win and it is expiring shortly so I want to get it out of there.

Can someone try a visit to the site and see if it's working for you?

Thanks

Ben
10th April 2012, 03:56 PM
Never heard of it, but it's loading fine for me right now.

10th April 2012, 03:59 PM
If you need a local to call them and try fixing it for you PM me.

They are the same company that caused and continue to cause confusion around Hebrew domains in Israel with the alternate root names they are selling.

idn
10th April 2012, 05:10 PM
They suck. A really pain in the a$$. Send me a pm and let me know what precisely is happening. I have some support email addresses as well.

mulligan
13th April 2012, 04:32 PM
Thanks guys .. Snap sorted it ...

domainthenet never replied to my emails .. plague and avoid are words that spring to mind ....

alpha
13th April 2012, 07:14 PM
Thanks guys .. Snap sorted it ...

domainthenet never replied to my emails .. plague and avoid are words that spring to mind ....

I assume you with them because that's what you got given in the registrar lottery when winning a snap auction?

I seem to remember that you can do most things via the snap ui and not have to log in directly to the registrar.. maybe I imagined that