PDA

View Full Version : Big IDN Sales Headline a Monster April

IdnHost
18th April 2012, 01:09 PM
Just thought I would further promote idnblog coverage.
Here is a link to the latest success sales and news pertaining to IDNS.

http://idnblog.com/2012/04/18/big-idn-sales-headline-monster/

Thanks for the sum up.

spacey
1st August 2012, 04:08 AM
Was it this site i was getting the newsletter from ?

It just stopped after a couple of times

Wot
1st August 2012, 09:09 AM
Was it this site i was getting the newsletter from ?

It just stopped after a couple of times

That was April this is now and sales across the board have nosedived along with prices so I guess better not to report?

Ryu
1st August 2012, 10:37 AM
That was April this is now and sales across the board have nosedived along with prices so I guess better not to report?

Nosedived? When was it ever that good? I personally can't see much of a change in sale prices during a last couple of years.

Wot
1st August 2012, 11:06 AM
Nosedived? When was it ever that good? I personally can't see much of a change in sale prices during a last couple of years.

True,I am offering what I think are quite good names at around $45 each as a portfolio with no takers.

Be interesting to see just how low they will go before somebody decides they are a bargain,or not as the case may be.

Ryu
1st August 2012, 11:36 AM
True,I am offering what I think are quite good names at around $45 each as a portfolio with no takers.

Be interesting to see just how low they will go before somebody decides they are a bargain,or not as the case may be.

The interesting question may be, how low are you willing to go?

If you are willing to go as low as it takes, I'm sure you'll find a buyer at some point.

Jay
1st August 2012, 01:40 PM
Many of the sales aren't being reported. Here are some public ones I'm aware of:

부동산.com (real estate) went for $10,600 on Snapnames in May (taken by a member here).

노트북.com (laptop) went on Snapnames a few days ago for $2,251 (also taken by a member here).

There's a lot of private ones going on of course.

I think if members were more active in reporting sales they've been involved in or auctions they've followed, it wouldn't seem so dead.

spacey
15th August 2012, 04:07 AM
Is anyone willing to put a time frame on success for idn's in general ?

I am aware some of you folk have been waiting a while