View Full Version : [worker].com - Russian

Domainer1
1st May 2012, 06:27 PM
работник.com

[worker].com

What do you think about price?

Jay
1st May 2012, 06:34 PM
The same price as this one - сотрудник.com - which is available to register if anyone wants it (рф is taken).

1st May 2012, 06:37 PM
здравствуйте Domainer1.

I don't think anyone can tell you as the value of a domain depends on many factors and when it comes to IDN.com i think several here feel it is too early to even try and determine value since it should make more sense after some time it is complete (IDN.IDN).

Only you can get to activate the domain работник.com but users don't know that yet and the Russian domainers (The few that can properly read and understand the documentation), in majority don't believe that and the confusion regtime caused didn't help them get things correct and many other reasons.

Why do you even think IDN.com has value?

можно по русски с много грамотные ошибки :)

Jay
1st May 2012, 07:15 PM
I don't think anyone can tell you as the value of a domain depends on many factors and when it comes to IDN.com i think several here feel it is too early to even try and determine value since it should make more sense after some time it is complete (IDN.IDN).

With the exception of 555's domains, which are currently valued between $x,xxx and $xxx,xxx each. :)

Domainer1
1st May 2012, 08:32 PM
Здравствуйте 555 и Jay!
работник.com is more valuable then сотрудник.com Why? работник means any worker... сотрудник means any worker as well, but we usually use it describing office worker
Nevertheless both of this word are valuable. Check the availbility of transliterations of "сотрудник" and "работник" which are "sotrudnik and "rabotnik" - they have been registered in early 2000-s in all popular extensions. I mean not only .com, .net, .org, but also the main russian extensions - .ru, .su, and ukrainian - .ua, .com.ua, .kiev.ua

I think Russian IDN.com are more then just valuable! They are brilliant like any .COMs! Russian is language of hundreds of millions speakers!

DktoInc
1st May 2012, 09:43 PM
работник means worker... сотрудник means co-worker.