PDA

View Full Version : Getting a parking account at trafficz?

celia
3rd May 2012, 09:34 PM
Newbie seeking help!!!

There might be someone who have accts at trafficz or know how to get one.
Could u offer help on the acct reg procedure and details of each step, e.g. what general or special questions the registrar will raise, etc.?

Or are there other better parking options, sedo, parkingspa, dotzup...?

Rubber Duck
4th May 2012, 07:02 AM
None of the above.

Jay
4th May 2012, 08:26 AM
There are many options for parking - NameDrive (but they have very poor customer service), Sedo, Bodis, ParkingCrew, and so on. It seems that some IDNs do better with some parking companies than others. Some members here have done some thorough testing with the different providers, so they might be able to give some more informed recommendations.

gammascalper
4th May 2012, 10:08 AM
I use Namedrive and Google Adsense for Domains before they pulled the plug on it.

Feel free to sign up for Namedrive using my affiliate link here (http://www.namedrive.com/?ref=3259) :)

4th May 2012, 01:14 PM
from what i have heard sedo sucks when it comes to revenue..

i would suggest you try namedrive or bodis..

Jay
4th May 2012, 01:56 PM
from what i have heard sedo sucks when it comes to revenue.

I've heard Sedo Pro is not bad, but I'm not sure if that's still the case.

celia
4th May 2012, 03:56 PM
None of the above.

what an exciting repl...:o

celia
4th May 2012, 04:07 PM
There are many options for parking - NameDrive (but they have very poor customer service), Sedo, Bodis, ParkingCrew, and so on. It seems that some IDNs do better with some parking companies than others. Some members here have done some thorough testing with the different providers, so they might be able to give some more informed recommendations.
Thanks Jay! also hope the certain experienced members could give more information.:)

celia
7th May 2012, 01:52 PM
from what i have heard sedo sucks when it comes to revenue..

i would suggest you try namedrive or bodis..

Thanks 123. Seems like most vote for namedrive. But unfortunately my friend suggests trafficz, so I'd ask him the reason first. btw, is there other ways to get more profit than from parking IDNs? My friend can get an average of about 800$ per month from his IDNs parking account collecting around 100 domains. Is this figure normal or not?

squirrel
7th May 2012, 02:01 PM
doesn't TrafficZ have a Yahoo feed ?

Jay
7th May 2012, 02:04 PM
My friend can get an average of about 800$ per month from his IDNs parking account collecting around 100 domains. Is this figure normal or not?

Your friend is batting a very high average there. They would have a strong portfolio if that's the case.

TrafficDomainer
7th May 2012, 03:03 PM
I was with Namedrive earlier but switched to Bodis and never looked back. The revenue increase is substantial.

7th May 2012, 06:22 PM
btw, is there other ways to get more profit than from parking IDNs?

well i am not an expert.. but i would say it's hard with IDNs. Maybe you could develop and use adsense or something like that?

In theory you could try affiliate programs but IMO they're really hard to convert if you don't have targeted traffic and difficult to implement if you have domains across many verticals. So you would have to find a specific affiliate program for each language, category but i would say it's difficult if you have many different names.

you could try to develop and use affiliate programs for a few high traffic names if you have:

a) targetted traffic(product related if possible)
b) find an suitable affiliate program for the local market

and park the rest.

i am not sure if all markets have sufficient affiliate program options. i somehow doubt it.

Germany has a lot of affiliate programs.. but arabic, chinese or thai? Not so sure.(maybe adult which target a global market)

gammascalper
8th May 2012, 03:18 AM
Trafficdomainer -- what sort of % increase were you seeing over ND, roughly?

It would be nice to know before I decide to switch over :)

What I really like about ND is their stats. For each domain you can see whether traffic to your domain is direct or from a referrer or search engine, referrer strings, search terms, geography.

It's a nice looking page:

http://img171.imageshack.us/img171/2514/screenshot20120508at110.png (http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/171/screenshot20120508at110.png/)

squirrel
8th May 2012, 08:00 PM
ND has a better UI, Bodis is not bad but it's difficult to navigate in my opinion + there is no folders. Bodis has stats by the hour, I generally use Bodis for tasting.

Bodis does not have the "big" 1$-2$ clicks, as a result I kept all my japanese at ND. I don't know why that is, I just know that I tested japanese domains and got abysmal CPC. Bodis is good for CTR however. I don't know what they do differently than ND but if you leave a domain on autooptimize, CTR will eventually be better than at ND.

So essentially moving traffic domains with low CTR and CPC to Bodis is generally a good idea since CTR is likely to increase.

On another note, I believe that the original ND team is now at Parking Crew (or Rookmedia ?). I'd be interested to know how these companies perform with IDNs, I know some of us are using them..

celia
8th May 2012, 09:27 PM
I was with Namedrive earlier but switched to Bodis and never looked back. The revenue increase is substantial.

well, a nay to ND. I'm at a loss now...

celia
8th May 2012, 10:00 PM
well i am not an expert.. but i would say it's hard with IDNs. Maybe you could develop and use adsense or something like that?

In theory you could try affiliate programs but IMO they're really hard to convert if you don't have targeted traffic and difficult to implement if you have domains across many verticals. So you would have to find a specific affiliate program for each language, category but i would say it's difficult if you have many different names.

you could try to develop and use affiliate programs for a few high traffic names if you have:

a) targetted traffic(product related if possible)
b) find an suitable affiliate program for the local market

and park the rest.

i am not sure if all markets have sufficient affiliate program options. i somehow doubt it.

Germany has a lot of affiliate programs.. but arabic, chinese or thai? Not so sure.(maybe adult which target a global market)

ur points really help 123. My portfolio is like a kaleidoscope accross kinds of verticals. I think I'd better classify them into different groups, then to choose which group fits which parking service provider, right?

celia
8th May 2012, 10:14 PM
I don't know what they do differently than ND but if you leave a domain on autooptimize, CTR will eventually be better than at ND.

So essentially moving traffic domains with low CTR and CPC to Bodis is generally a good idea since CTR is likely to increase.

I always admire ur well-organized ways to state the views, conclusions and extention. ;)

I'm interested in how the autooptimize works. It's too professional for me to get even its outline:(