PDA

View Full Version : Go Daddy auctions.

Wot
7th June 2012, 12:43 AM
Just looking at this weeks DNJournal and there are more than 12 sales in excess of $15000 this week from GoDaddyAuctions,top one $58,000!, is something happening there?

All ascii unfortunately.

basel
7th June 2012, 11:54 PM
dnjournal report 2 of my sales this week

Elsewhere DomainDiscounts.com sold LebanonTV.com for $8,750 and LebanonTravel.com for $3,000 :bored:

do you know that warbid at godaddy auction much crazy than sedo
i believe the population of godaddy let many of godaddy customer check godaddy auction daily

i never put a domain name listing in godaddy but i will do now because im sure the domain search in godaddy much better than sedo search

but auctions is auctions , you may see a domainer put a domain for 5000$ buynow price with no bids at godaddy and when domain go to first page in expired auction sells for 15k +
crazy auctions lol

Wot
8th June 2012, 12:10 AM
dnjournal report 2 of my sales this week

Elsewhere DomainDiscounts.com sold LebanonTV.com for $8,750 and LebanonTravel.com for $3,000 :bored:

do you know that warbid at godaddy auction much crazy than sedo
i believe the population of godaddy let many of godaddy customer check godaddy auction daily

i never put a domain name listing in godaddy but i will do now because im sure the domain search in godaddy much better than sedo search

but auctions is auctions , you may see a domainer put a domain for 5000$ buynow price with no bids at godaddy and when domain go to first page in expired auction sells for 15k +
crazy auctions lol

Congrats on the sales.

Just seen my .in auction at Sedo fail miserably, 247.in for just 600EUR+ ,very painful.

Whilst the .in auction was running Sedo were advertising their .me auction on their homepage that had finished the week before! I did manage to get them to remove it on Tuesday which was replaced with a listing of "buy now" .co!

:mad:

JamesD
8th June 2012, 10:39 PM
crazy auctions lol

Domainer psychology...doesn't make sense!

Drewbert
8th June 2012, 10:42 PM
Yeah. Those guys at SEDO seem to be out to screw their customers.