PDA

View Full Version : Buying Chinese/Hindi .com

Jay
15th June 2012, 12:36 PM
Upset that Verisign didn't apply for .gongsi and now want to drop your Chinese names?
Got these crazy Hindi names that aren't getting any visitors?
PM me your names and we can talk about purchase prices

Jay
18th June 2012, 07:22 PM
I've bought some prime Chinese.nets, but I'm still looking for more. Chinese/Hindi .com/net. Don't wait to drop them - send them to me now and get some money for them.

Sunbrunch
1st August 2012, 06:19 PM
Dear Jay,

For your information, I post this thread yesterday on the "Idn for sale" forum:

Dear Honorable Members,

Please be advised that I sell the top following domain names on sedo, for a price that should not be less than the estimate given on idn.bz.

一些.com (xn--4gqqo.com) ; Translation: A few ; Comment: Exact match
不第.com (xn--ihqx31i.com) ; Translation: Not
伴.com (xn--xpq.com) ; Translation: With ; Comment: .net & .org registered
佣.com (xn--9qq.com) ; Translation: Domestic helper ; Comment: .net registered
嘱.com (xn--15r.com) ; Translation: Ask
实富明.com (xn--qbt0d955a.com) ; Translation: Real Fu ming
幢.com (xn--yvt.com) ; Translation: Building
慨.com (xn--2iu.com) ; Translation: Money
披萨饼.com (xn--bsu885e9to.com) ; Translation: Pizza pie ; Comment: Exact match
拨款.com (xn--1tun9p.com) ; Translation: Funding
拱.com (xn--buu.com) ; Translation: Arch ; Comment: Exact match
挨.com (xn--vvu.com) ; Translation: Beaten
旁.com (xn--vfv.com) ; Translation: Next to
林立.com (xn--btv804b.com) ; Translation: Stand
枚.com (xn--etv.com) ; Translation: Shells ; Comment: .net registered
水暖工.com (xn--est76qixe.com) ; Translation: Plumbing/HVAC
积.com (xn--hnz.com) ; Translation: Plot
腥.com (xn--160a.com) ; Translation: Fishy ; Comment: Exact match ; .org registered
般.com (xn--qd1a.com) ; Translation: Like
艘.com (xn--ze1a.com) ; Translation: Boat
辆.com (xn--e53a.com) ; Translation: Vehicles ; Comment: .biz registered
遭.com (xn--zc4a.com) ; Translation: By
默然.com (xn--otx968g.com) ; Translation: Silent

At your disposal for any information
Regards,
Sunbrunch

blastfromthepast
1st August 2012, 10:52 PM
What good is it that you are selling on Sedo? Sell it here like everyone else.

Wot
1st August 2012, 11:31 PM
What good is it that you are selling on Sedo? Sell it here like everyone else.

:lol:

Sunbrunch
2nd August 2012, 06:27 AM
Dear blastfromthepast,

One doesn't exclude the other.
Make me a good offer and I sell you one or more of these domain names.

Best regards,
Sunbrunch

Ps

catchnames
6th August 2012, 03:55 AM
क.com - first consonant of Hindi Alphabet- 1 letter - you will have to spend some money to acquire it.

domainguru
6th August 2012, 05:59 AM
क.com - first consonant of Hindi Alphabet- 1 letter - you will have to spend some money to acquire it.

Most domain acquisitions do involve spending some money ... unfortunately:-p

Wot
6th August 2012, 07:02 AM

The way I read the post he is looking to pay around reg/renewal fee,may be wrong?

catchnames
6th August 2012, 07:14 AM
Yes wot, That what I said domain is not available for registration price, it will need some money on table.

Jay
6th August 2012, 10:47 AM
The way I read the post he is looking to pay around reg/renewal fee,may be wrong?

Well more than reg fee if the name is decent. But yeah, I'm interested in sales from people wanting to offload decent keyword names for a reasonably low price.

What I'm offering is to pay something for names that might otherwise be dropped and get nothing for the owners.

As an example, I paid $450 for the following lot:
购买.net - buy
设计.net - design / programming
笑话.net - jokes
笔记本电脑.net - laptop(s)
赛车游戏.com - racing games

That's the sort of quality I'm looking for, and price range as well. But I will assess each name on its merit.

I should point out that I'm interested in Korean .com/.net as well as Chinese and Hindi.

catchnames
6th August 2012, 11:13 AM
Jay, take a look at thread http://www.idnforums.com/forums/30532-premium-hindi-idn-at-19%24-each.html, many names would have expired and available. There are plenty of Good Hindi IDN on the list. I won't mind if you pay me as token of appreciation if you register any of them :-)

Jay
6th August 2012, 01:53 PM
Jay, take a look at thread http://www.idnforums.com/forums/30532-premium-hindi-idn-at-19%24-each.html, many names would have expired and available. There are plenty of Good Hindi IDN on the list. I won't mind if you pay me as token of appreciation if you register any of them :-)

Yeah you deserve a finder's fee I would think. There's some good names there for new members to pick up, or anyone wishing to build a Hindi portfolio.

But the thing I look for with Hindi names is exact GAKT of at least 1.5k and prime usage. For example, for the word 'breasts' I'd prefer स्तन over छाती, so I'm quite particular.

If you've got any other names you'd consider selling, PM me and we'll see what we can work out. But please keep in mind that I'm not likely to go beyond $xx for a name unless it is really good.

catchnames
6th August 2012, 02:11 PM
pm sent with 5 prime names.Please check your pm.btw,xx won't do that for sure, xxx will do.

squirrel
9th August 2012, 04:45 AM
Jay, FYI I let go of a few hindi on dynadot, including camcorders, digital camera, netbook and some others