PDA

View Full Version : Hello Everyone.

jp_smith86
30th June 2012, 07:55 AM
Hey Friends...

Finally i can call myself a registered user.. thanks admin for your help...

how are you friends.. hope we will stay here long...

have a nice day...

Grim Reaper
30th June 2012, 08:21 AM
I see you replied to a 1.5yr old thread, and you have links in your signature... these are age old signs of a link spammer... maybe my gut instincts were right about you.

I've removed your signature links for now until you've been here a little longer

bwhhisc
30th June 2012, 11:28 AM
Hey Friends...
Finally i can call myself a registered user.. thanks admin for your help...
how are you friends.. hope we will stay here long...
have a nice day...

Greetings JP...what languages do you speak?

Any of the media picking up on recent news about Hindi domain names and gtlds?

jp_smith86
30th June 2012, 11:39 AM
i speak english.

bwhhisc
30th June 2012, 11:41 AM
i speak english.

I see you are in Punjab, are you an expat working there?

jp_smith86
30th June 2012, 11:48 AM
no... i belongs to there...

Drewbert
30th June 2012, 12:09 PM
But you only speak English?

jp_smith86
30th June 2012, 12:15 PM
no.. i also speak other languages as well. like hindi,punjabi, spanish, english.

Drewbert
30th June 2012, 12:19 PM
Excellent!

Have you been regging Hindi [idn].com/net domains like there's no tomorrow?

jp_smith86
30th June 2012, 12:23 PM
no i didnot... this is a rumor

jp_smith86
30th June 2012, 12:26 PM
actually... i want to say one thing to you.. i,m not a link spammer... i,m just really new to forums.. and when i entered to your website.. i did not notice that how old that thread is.... i just read that and replied on that... and rest about my signatures... those all websites i owns... thats why i put them as my signature.
you have deactivated my signature.. i don't have any problem with that.. its upto you buddy whenever you will feel that you should activate it.. just do then.. and how about you... where do you belongs from.

bwhhisc
30th June 2012, 12:39 PM
.. its upto you buddy whenever you will feel that you should activate it.. just do then.. and how about you... where do you belongs from.

Nuts to the signature....time to get busy

you should be working thru the dictionary and grabbing up some nice Hindi names that "non-speakers" don't recognize the value (yet).

Grim Reaper
30th June 2012, 12:48 PM
actually... i want to say one thing to you.. i,m not a link spammer... i,m just really new to forums.. and when i entered to your website.. i did not notice that how old that thread is.... i just read that and replied on that... and rest about my signatures... those all websites i owns... thats why i put them as my signature.

Ok I understand. But I still say you have all the signs of a link spammer.

Link spammers always

have an SEO[something] homepage
always register with numbers on the end of their name, even though there aren't 85 other jp_smiths here
always reply to old threads
always have a few links in their signature

but we're happy to give you the benefit of the doubt

where do you belongs from.
a dark place.

enjoy your stay.

and if you decide that IDNs aren't for you.. you can make easy money here by selling lists of unregistered domains, or by buying one or two and auctioning here.