PDA

View Full Version : Let's unveil our IDN trafic

dabsi
25th May 2006, 04:16 PM
just in order to get an overview, would you tell us about you best IDN performer? (on types-in basis, no fraud....)

Please give correct figures, and you don't have to mention the name.

I start:

my best is a frenc h (naturellement) is gets 130 (unique) views per days

DABSI

thegenius1
25th May 2006, 04:20 PM
sreensavers = japanese

you can see the traffic

good income / month

Be patient wait 10 days max

REgards

Salut

Genius ;)

Rubber Duck
25th May 2006, 04:20 PM
just in order to get an overview, would you tell us about you best IDN performer? (on types-in basis, no fraud....)

I start:

DABSI

Well I have Chinese that do that but are not necessarily valuable. Without knowing what the name is specificially, it would all seem a bit pointless.

touchring
25th May 2006, 04:48 PM

I start:

DABSI

This is a little tricky, many Arabic names that get indexed can have their traffic go up 10-20 times, and then down, on the wimps of Google. I'm sure you have experienced this.

I'm still finding a way to isolate "type-ins". The best way i can think of so far is park immediately, and then only use the 1st 5 day's traffic.

:-(

BTW, this old thread is for this purpose - http://www.idnforums.com/forums/2486-study-top-views-and-clicks-for-various-languages.html

Purpose:

1. For showcasing - nice word for showoff. :)
2. Promote healthy competition.
3. Collect statistics for the benefit of all members.

blastfromthepast
25th May 2006, 07:15 PM
I have a Sanskrit name that by nature of it being in Wiki, gets more traffic than many Hindi domains combined.

touchring
25th May 2006, 07:28 PM
I have a Sanskrit name that by nature of it being in Wiki, gets more traffic than many Hindi domains combined.

Do you mean you list the domain in wikipedia?

IDNCowboy
25th May 2006, 07:50 PM
Do you mean you list the domain in wikipedia?
nah wikipedia has a small section on hindi with some hindi keywords... lots are already gone so don't even bother :).

touchring
25th May 2006, 07:59 PM
I'm not into hindi names yet, i'm more interested in PPC and how search engine indexing affects traffic.