PDA

View Full Version : NameDrive Launches Swedish Homepage

NameDriven
27th July 2012, 03:12 PM
Good news for Scandinavian domainers! :

"As a means of strengthening our position within the Swedish market, we at NameDrive are excited to announce the launch of our Swedish website. With our new Swedish and Scandinavian Accounts manager, Frida Bjuhr, we are dedicating resources to the Swedish and Scandinavian markets, offering customer support and all our other services in the Swedish language."

Read more on http://blog.namedrive.com/namedrive-...dish-homepage/

alpha
27th July 2012, 04:35 PM
I like how you guys focus in like a laser on the stuff that really matters

IdnHost
27th July 2012, 05:05 PM
perhaps we should point all these customers to the idnf thread on how google blocks random idn names at whim, and Namedrive does all it can to fix the problem ;)

domainguru
28th July 2012, 07:55 AM
perhaps we should point all these customers to the idnf thread on how google blocks random idn names at whim, and Namedrive does all it can to fix the problem ;)

I'm no ND fan-boy but no parking companies are capable of influencing Google when it comes to blocked names.

I was even told the people at Google parking companies talk to don't have any influence either. It all comes from an "inner spam team" that give answers rather than asking any questions. You can choose to believe that last bit or not, but its clear no parking company has any influence on which names Google blocks.

If there was such a company, we would all have flocked to them by now.

Wot
28th July 2012, 08:01 AM
I like how you guys focus in like a laser on the stuff that really matters

Wot's .com in Svedish?

Wot
28th July 2012, 09:45 AM
Wot's .com in Svedish?

Found it, .cöm I could be wrong though.:-p

IdnHost
28th July 2012, 04:11 PM
I'm no ND fan-boy but no parking companies are capable of influencing Google when it comes to blocked names.

I was even told the people at Google parking companies talk to don't have any influence either. It all comes from an "inner spam team" that give answers rather than asking any questions. You can choose to believe that last bit or not, but its clear no parking company has any influence on which names Google blocks.

If there was such a company, we would all have flocked to them by now.

If thats really the case here, then my sincere appologies to NameDrive. I just find it difficult to believe that all we can really do is just accept google blocking our names for no apparent reason. If is only the beggining, whats to stop google from just taking ownership of any of our names in the future just because?

blastfromthepast
28th July 2012, 04:24 PM
In Swedish it would be .kom as in kommersiell. Yet another language that needs .kom

Rubber Duck
28th July 2012, 04:44 PM
The only thing that will influence Google is competition.

Why is there no competition?

If there is no value in the business then Google will eventually drop it.

If there is value then there will be new entrants.

Only time will tell.

domainguru
29th July 2012, 12:46 PM
The only thing that will influence Google is competition.

Why is there no competition?

If there is no value in the business then Google will eventually drop it.

If there is value then there will be new entrants.

Only time will tell.

Absolutely right. Google does what it wants, when it wants, precisely because it has wiped out the competition, or in Yahoo!'s case, wiped itself out.

If Google had real competition globally we'll all be making multiples of what we currently make. But reality is reality unfortunately ..... I don't see anything changing soon. Wish the **** it would, especially if all the type-in safari doomsdayers are proved correct.