PDA

View Full Version : Sedo contact person needed - haven't received payment for a sale 3 months ago!

htmlindex
30th July 2012, 10:14 AM
Does anyone have a reputable contact @ Sedo that can get things done?

I sold a domain over 3 months ago for $1x,xxx & since it's over 10k, they can't pay via Paypal & only to bank account. I have on numerous occasions provided bank details but it never goes through & it apparently gets rejected due to the payment details being incorrect. I have confirmed with my bank that it's correct.

In the past month I've sent them 3 messages on their site but they haven't had the courtesy to reply back!! They are really starting to p*ss me off! Has anyone else had issues with them paying up?

Does anyone have a contact @ Sedo who they know is reliable & can sort things out over there? If you can PM me with their email, that would be greatly appreciated.

alpha
30th July 2012, 10:16 AM
Does anyone have a reputable contact @ Sedo that can get things done?

Does anyone have a contact @ Sedo who they know is reliable & can sort things out over there? If you can PM me with their email, that would be greatly appreciated.

I see 3 problems with your request

htmlindex
30th July 2012, 10:32 AM
I see 3 problems with your request

I guess I was aiming too high. Let me re-word.....does anyone have a contact email address of someone @ Sedo they have contact with & could recommend to help?

JamesD
30th July 2012, 11:11 AM
(+49) 221 / 340 30 - 230

or London office - +44(0)207 400 9090

DktoInc
31st July 2012, 03:01 AM
I sold a domain over 3 months ago for $1x,xxx

was it an idn?

Ryu
31st July 2012, 05:58 AM
was it an idn?

I am curious also. My guess is, it was not. I don't think people on this forum would say a "domain" when it's actually an IDN.

But let's see! Hope I'm wrong. $1x,xxx is a good price for an IDN. How long has it gone since we had a last reported sale of an IDN beyond that price range?

htmlindex
31st July 2012, 09:41 AM
Thanks for the comments & the PM with a contact @ Sedo.

was it an idn?

No, it was actually a domain hack.

Surprise surprise, I just got a reply by Sedo so I guess someone from there saw one of my posts on here or another forum. Same story, funds were rejected due to apparently incorrect details, which my bank has said was correct previously. I'm just gonna ask them to send via Paypal & see what happens.

squirrel
31st July 2012, 02:19 PM
Sedo's bank should normally be able to tell you why the details are "incorrect". For example, sometimes multiple bank branches share the same wire number (IBAN or something else) and it may cause confusion.