Wot
22nd August 2012, 11:05 AM
Buying one word DOT COM chinese idn domains

Price : $5 - $50 each depends on quality

PM me the complete info
- registrar
- expired date
- translation in english

How many characters are acceptable in one word?

Rubber Duck
22nd August 2012, 11:22 AM
How many characters are acceptable in one word?

What's supercalifragilisticexpialidocious in Chinese?

elisabethindrianyutomo
22nd August 2012, 12:30 PM
maximum 15 characters
language must be in simplified chinese.

bwhhisc
22nd August 2012, 02:49 PM
maximum 15 characters
language must be in simplified chinese.

I don't think you will find many $50 names here. Most have registered names in 2005 and 2006 so they have $50 tied up in "registration" fees alone. But never hurts to ask!

You might want to check the drop lists daily, and or place orders for names you see pending delete at Snapnames for $69. Thee are some good names that drop each month but most attract multiple bidders.

DktoInc
22nd August 2012, 11:22 PM
What's supercalifragilisticexpialidocious in Chinese?

Marry Poppins did get translated into multiple languages. although google says there is no direct translation for this to Chinese because it is a nonsense word, I see that Russian and Japanese is still available to reg.

i think it must be the longest one word domain I've seen so far.

Суперкалифраджилистикэкспиалидошес

スーパーカリフラジリステックエクスピアリドゥーシャス

elisabethindrianyutomo
23rd August 2012, 02:26 AM
I'm still looking for the names :yes:

seamo
23rd August 2012, 05:55 AM
Even at your max price of $50 you will get nothing but junk...and will struggle to find it on this forum.

Just saying.

domainguru
23rd August 2012, 07:55 AM
Buying one word DOT COM chinese idn domains

PM me the complete info
- registrar
- expired date
- translation in english

I've heard you can get premium domains for reg price on this forum. Just a rumour though.

blastfromthepast
23rd August 2012, 08:11 AM

You really think someone would waste their time selling for $5-$50? The only reason someone ever sells good domains here for $50 or less is that they really hope others will bid the name up, but for whatever reason, miscaculate. That's it.

bwhhisc
24th August 2012, 12:49 AM
I'm still looking for the names :yes:

try namepros.com

24th August 2012, 06:00 AM
You might want to check the drop lists daily, and or place orders for names you see pending delete at Snapnames for $69. Thee are some good names that drop each month but most attract multiple bidders.

I haven't spend too much time looking at snapnames drop auction so far. Could you name a recent example and sale price of a good name?

Wot
24th August 2012, 08:24 AM
Maybe not too many Chinese .com names going too cheap here but most other languages have decent names (debatable- depending on opinions) selling for pennies.

Just look at the auction and sales threads. And they are real IDN not mixed scripts.

tee1
24th August 2012, 10:39 AM
I haven't spend too much time looking at snapnames drop auction so far. Could you name a recent example and sale price of a good name?

depends on what you are looking for and your idea of quality, IMO several names drop a week that you can get for reg fee. a few recently have gone above x,xxx

expiringidns.com is a great tool to help.