PDA

View Full Version : Advertisinɡ.com [ xn--advertisin-qle.com]

oliv300
7th September 2012, 03:12 AM
Advertisinɡ.com punycode xn--advertisin-qle.com

Idn domain with special "g" letter U+0261. You can't use with your keyboard, the only way is to copy and paste Advertisinɡ.com in your browser.

THE ONLY IDN DOMAIN 100% COMPATIBLE WITH INTERNET EXPLORER. Copy and paste Advertisinɡ.com in your Internet Explorer browser and check it!

Used in Adwords, Ad Banner or Email Advertising, Advertisinɡ.com increases dramatically your clicks number. It is eye-catcher, meaning more memorable letters than anything else, getting your identity and standing out from the masses.

Ideal complement to your main domain.

To know more about special "g" see link below
http://www.fileformat.info/info/unicode/char/0261/index.htm

For confidential deal fluder(at)hotmail.fr

Please only constructive and professional reply, all others will be ignored.

Thank you for your understanding.

Best regards.

squirrel
7th September 2012, 03:15 AM
Thank you Adam. :rolleyes:

IdnHost
7th September 2012, 03:18 AM
and so it beings...

tee1
7th September 2012, 03:35 AM

Best regards.

What Language is this? you wouldn't be trying to sell a phishing domain would you? Because we don't like those :no:

tee1
7th September 2012, 03:37 AM
THE ONLY IDN DOMAIN 100% COMPATIBLE WITH INTERNET EXPLORER. Copy and paste Advertisinɡ.com in your Internet Explorer browser and check it!.

The ONLY one???? WOW I would hold on to this one

tee1
7th September 2012, 03:43 AM
and so it beings...

Looks like it, so are these technically phishing domains or mixed scripts, a type of Latin spoken in unknown parts of Europe, or just a pile of :shit: or all of the above. I am trying to provide some constructive comments before I wake up the reaper hehe

maybe some of the members would like to share their thoughts on these type of domains so when others make their way here we can point them to this thread.

Avtal
7th September 2012, 03:58 AM
THE ONLY IDN DOMAIN 100% COMPATIBLE WITH INTERNET EXPLORER. Copy and paste Advertisinɡ.com in your Internet Explorer browser and check it!

I tried it, it didn't work (IE displayed the URL as punycode, not unicode). Then I went into the IE language settings, and added French as one of the languages. After that, it worked.

Here's why.

Internet Explorer uses its language settings to decide which domains to display as punycode, and which to diisplay as unicode. By default, IE uses your Windows language settings (English in my case), but you can add other languages. For some reason, if you add French, then IE will display all extended-latin domains as unicode, even ones that use extended-latin letters that are not part of the French alphabet.

The Chrome browser works on the same principal; you can tell it which languages to display as unicode. But it is smarter than IE. If you add French as a language, Chrome knows which letters are part of the French alphabet, and which (such as the "small letter script g") are not.

Avtal

P.S. The "small letter script g" character is used in the International Phonetic Alphabet. See: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Voiced_velar_stop. But the domain "Advertisinɡ.com" listed here is clearly a phishing domain.

bwhhisc
7th September 2012, 04:04 AM
Seller, you might want to take a read at:

monikerblog.com ;)

Wot
7th September 2012, 05:24 AM
A "fluder"appears, sent to IDNF courtesy of AD at DNF.

MB welcomes you but thinks you are most defiinitely in the wrong forum.

bumblebee man
7th September 2012, 06:20 AM
Please only constructive and professional reply

Okay, I'll try.

Your business model is clearly based on finding people even more retarded than yourself. You won't find them here.

So PLEASE go back to Namepros.

Thanks

Wot
7th September 2012, 06:54 AM
Okay, I'll try.

Your business model is clearly based on finding people even more retarded than yourself. You won't find them here.

So PLEASE go back to Namepros.

Thanks

It was DNF :)

7th September 2012, 07:03 AM

maybe some of the members would like to share their thoughts on these type of domains so when others make their way here we can point them to this thread.

the problem with this is:

IF the browser doesn't display it correctly it looks really unprofessional and scares people away. No one will remember the name anyway.

IF it displays correctly everyone will remember the real advertising.com and go back there.

Repeated traffic = 0
Branding = 0
Type-in traffic = 0

Maybe it can increase conversions for first time visitors from france.

It's just that advertising is an english word.

But it has some potential as a phishing domain for the french market.

Adwords allows you to use a domain of your choice in the ad which forwards to your real URL. At least they used to.

It DOES look nice in google results. Maybe it can increase CTR only to dramatically lower conversions when people view the URL in their toolbar.

So i don't think it's worth much if anything at all.

estimated value: <regfee

You can't use with your keyboard, the only way is to copy and paste Advertisinɡ.com in your browser.

Great for radio and print media advertising.

Grim Reaper
7th September 2012, 07:17 AM
Assuming we're going to have an influx of these now, i'm implementing a zero tolerance policy.

first post of this type of BS = perm ban