PDA

View Full Version : Finally - IDN.IDN parking support !

IDN Domains
12th September 2012, 11:08 AM
There are several .IDN extensions active at this moment (like .РФ), but it was almost impossible to park them without restrictions. Since yesterday ParkingCrew.com (http://ParkingCrew.com) is supporting IDN.IDN, added a number of .РФ's, no problem, works 100%.

With the coming new gTLD's with plenty of new .IDN's, it's good to know that parking companies also see potential in .IDN domains and are making the effort to provide support for them.

squirrel
12th September 2012, 12:14 PM
Do you work for parkingcrew ?

ParkingCrew
12th September 2012, 12:44 PM
Hi Squirrel,

the member in question does not work for us. We had been in contact with him recently as he wanted to park .idn domains with us and told us no other parking service offered a solution yet, so we got to work and made it happen. When he said that we should announce it here on IDN forums, I told him that we do not like to praise ourselves and suggested he let others know if he thinks they might want to know about it.

This he did :-)

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

squirrel
12th September 2012, 12:56 PM
OK, cool.

Can I ask you guys a question. Does your current upstream provider allow you to work with other tier 1 feeds ? I am asking because Yandex has launched a parking feed less than 6 months ago, NIC.RU is using it at [ parking.nic.ru ] but does not allow non Russian nationals to sign up. Do you think you could get that feed eventually ?

Say hi to Nico

ParkingCrew
12th September 2012, 01:10 PM
Nico gives his regards!

We will get in contact with Yandex and see what we can do for you, I will keep you posted.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

Drewbert
12th September 2012, 01:16 PM
Oh Man. A Yandex parking feed would ROCK MY WORLD. I would have Nico's babies.

ParkingCrew
12th September 2012, 01:32 PM

He got married last week, so I think he found someone to have his babies :-)

We are already reaching out to our network of business partners about the best person to contact inside Yandex.

Cheers
ParkingCrew Support

Rubber Duck
12th September 2012, 03:40 PM

Yeah, Man, That's what I am talking about. :cool:

Drewbert
13th September 2012, 12:11 AM
Congrats to Nico!

blastfromthepast
15th September 2012, 06:16 PM
A Yandex feed would be great.